Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 53 . 9/23
Senpai! You're alive! I didn't think you'd come back! But you're here! Wooooo!
pwaghmare042 chapter 53 . 9/21
this story is so freaking engrossing, plz do not give up on this, I really want to happens next, it's really different from other fanfics, i love this vegeta even more, I hope you update soon, you have written it really well till now!
can't wait for next chapter
artephile chapter 53 . 9/12
Its so interesting to see the interactions between the Future selves and the 'present' selves! The tension between Future and Presenr Vegeta is crazy. Looking forward to the next chap.
artephile chapter 2 . 9/11
Lol too good for hell and too bad for heaven! What a burn, sorry Yamcha. I'm rereading this and enjoying it every bit as much if not more!
b.dash559 chapter 22 . 9/11
A
;_; a very complex and profound mix of emotions. Baby Trunks made it! And with a loving, complete family! But Mirai stands outside, sneaking a shy look in, at things he would never get and that Vegeta could not give him even if he wanted to, but which he came back in time to make happen. Horribly sad. It's sadder when you pick this apart than in canon, where basically Mirai and Vegeta acknowledge each other as father and son and think no further of it.
Jonnie Joke chapter 12 . 8/3
Hahaha I laughed when Vegeta flew all the way just to look for a bathroom thats funny lol
Jonnie Joke chapter 11 . 8/3
Vegeta wanting Trunks in this life is just beyond adorable, and it proves that how much Trunks has changed Vegeta as a person! Great chapters so far I hope this will never end!
nancy103 chapter 53 . 8/1
Thanks for starting this up again!
nancy103 chapter 52 . 8/1
Four kids?! LOL! Can't wait!
nancy103 chapter 51 . 8/1
Thanks for the review! Phew!
I see this story before but didnt read. I just read all the chapters. So great, so pls continue
SakuraHerem chapter 53 . 7/13
I'm so glad your writing again. Great chapter keep up with the great work!
SulietGirl chapter 53 . 7/11
I'm so glad that you decided to keep writing this story!
Really, really, really happy :)
Hoping for a new update soon!
sky d chapter 53 . 7/10
Great chapter. Great story.