Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
Chronosign chapter 1 . 1/13
Good, GT is a pile of shit and I wasted my life watching it.
maalik chapter 45 . 9/10/2023
geez this fic is just a series of emotional drama lulz
maalik chapter 38 . 9/10/2023
that scene with Goku and chichi was well made.
maalik chapter 34 . 9/10/2023
Krillin could stomp any of the tall, handsome dudes making passes at 18, but he still feels insecure about it. I found that kind of weird
i always felt as long as a guy was more powerful than another guy, things like attractiveness, culturedness, background etc mattered little.
there's no greater feeling of security than knowing you can beat someone in a fight.
maalik chapter 32 . 9/10/2023
ooh boy. Vegeta's revenge is not going to be pretty.
maalik chapter 29 . 9/10/2023
wow goku is such a simpleton.
I can't remember why i loved his character so much when I was a Kid.
maalik chapter 18 . 9/10/2023
this fic is so deathly boring. ugh

Muh wife muh keeds. lmao
maalik chapter 15 . 9/10/2023
Great now piccolo knows too
maalik chapter 14 . 9/10/2023
I don't blame you for omitting tenshinan, after part 1 dragonball they really turned him into a fodder husk. but you can always give him the TFS treatment.
maalik chapter 12 . 9/10/2023
the z gang feel like hollow cutouts. Just because its vegeta centric doesn't mean everybody else is a NPC
maalik chapter 7 . 9/10/2023
now this was quite good, still feel vegeta should be expanding the scope of his concerns a bit more though. there is more in the world than BuLMA. what about meeting goku?
maali chapter 5 . 9/10/2023
im hoping there is more to this fic than vegeta's unreasonably awkward stay at bulma's house.
malik chapter 3 . 9/10/2023
softening vegeta any further was a mistake. I expect a mentally more sound and secure vegeta if anything. if Aging is causing you to be even more emotionally unstable, you're living wrong
maalik chapter 1 . 9/10/2023
i do think vegeta is a bit out of character, he sounds too much like a frail old normie. I imagine vegeta would have faced death with more bravery and excitement.
I mean, he thinks he's going to wake up in hell right? so he'll be hoping he gets his younger body back and conquer hell this time.
probably.