Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
Cuhautlitzin chapter 53 . 10/26/2021
Gracias! Han pasado años desde que leí ésto pero es increíble, me encanta, siempre me levanta el ánimo.
Y ahora que ya está pasando la pandemia porfin puedo agradecer por tu obra.
Gracias a ti y a todos los autores de fanfiction logré mantener mi cordura ️
Bluerose160 chapter 53 . 5/26/2021
I like whole future arc you’ve created. That being said do you have the buy saga planned after this? I’m really curious how this version of Majin Vegeta would be. I mean the previous Vegeta wanted to become stronger and remove attachments he felt to Bulga and Trunks whereas this Vegeta is plenty strong, has them in mind most often and is happy with that. Say babies took over and turned him evil how would the evil part of him reconcile with the part that loves Bulma? Would it become more possessive? Think about how she died in the past and do a bunch of evil stuff with the goal of keeping her with him? Even as Majin Vegeta he couldn’t shake the love for his son, he blew himself up so that Trunks could survive(he failed but that’s not the point).

Anyway I’m loving this original arc you’ve got going and can’t wait for what’s next but I’m curious about afterwards, Buu Saga?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
this sucks
Soraslove chapter 22 . 3/17/2021
Ya same, i feel bad for the future trunks as well.
Soraslove chapter 21 . 3/16/2021
Rip stupid bulma.
Soraslove chapter 19 . 3/16/2021
Can you be smart and stupid at the same time? Bulma lacks common sense.
Soraslove chapter 18 . 3/16/2021
Well, bulma know's.
Soraslove chapter 16 . 3/16/2021
Who is hedoro?
Soraslove chapter 12 . 3/16/2021
Bulma is an idiot, ya.. she is endangering herself and her child.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 3/16/2021
Ye, vegeta has changed, from what he was in this time at least.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 3/16/2021
I'm wonder if this bulma is on the pill, i doubt vegeta would know about that.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 3/16/2021
Well, vegeta's plan worked i guess? lol
Soraslove chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
Vegeta jr. is annoying lol
Dizzy WillBeth chapter 53 . 3/14/2021
I love ur story. Cannot wait for the newest chapter. Very excited to see it reconnecting to DBS.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
The character you portrayed Vegeta as is fine. you made them into an old man that was dying of old age and now we're going to go to his final resting place, this is a good reason. Don't worry.
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »