Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
The Goddess of Eternal Spring chapter 50 . 3/15/2016
Soooooo... where's the next chapter?

I need a new update, please. I fucking love your story, usually I do not like fanfics with a lot of chapters, but your story is diferent...

I think someone already said before in another comment, but that's also my opinion.

Please, give us a new chapter.

Love u

Att. Lovely Saiyajin
llazo4108824 chapter 50 . 2/10/2016
I love this fanfic and it is so cute and cool and you should make the next chapter of this fanfic very soon please.
Yin - Yang M chapter 50 . 2/8/2016
I love this story. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Vegata will have better relationship with his son this time around, since he's older and more experienced
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Love the idea!
Ellimist01 chapter 37 . 1/10/2016
Well no rectifying and nobody else was targeted besides the protagonist, who by the way that oc guy I can't be bothered to remember his name doesn't know he's the strongest or even have a reason to go after him. Really there were so many chances to wipe out Vegeta's family in the time it took to have the cell games and he never cared to so as far as I'm concerned it's not revenge for Gero but targeting the protagonist. And I don't need to mention that Vegeta never fought Cell and got taken out pathetically. So like I said I would, and since the conditions were what I hoped they wouldn't be, I'm going to drop this fic. Maybe it does get better after whathisname does end up dead but I'm not going to take the chance of continuing when you use such weak plot devices so often its off-putting. A piece of advice though, you should set up real rules for time-travel because the little you did go on about it had me assuming things that are now invalidated. For example with the explantion given it would make it impossible to travel to the future since the future technically wouldn't exist and thus makes it absurd that Whatshisname to get dna from Vegita Junior and getting future capsule corp technology. And if they could travel to the future Vegita could have done the same to find a way to take away your oc's advantages.
Ellimist01 chapter 32 . 1/10/2016
It doesn't make sense for him to target Vegeta. He didn't do anything when Gero died so that excuse loses, and Gohan and Trunks killed your oc cell. Before this I didn't mind your oc antagonists, despite how little sense some of their actions and things they do made but now I'm pissed he targeted Vegeta only just because he is the protagonist, and might I say that that ridiculous oc shouldn't know that. Anyway if this doesn't get rectified and Vegita is not the only one targeted then I won't drop this because really I can accept one ridiculously stupid plot device, a second is a concern but a third is when I know not to bother with an author.
xc chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
RUDE AND UNNECESSARY! Like necessary but still rude XCCCCCC
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Usually story with many chapter is hard and bored to read but this story is not. Every chapter is have cute story, I love read this so many times.
Devilrockz95 chapter 50 . 12/12/2015
When's the next chapter
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
i can't wait to read the rest! this is different and so much fun!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Goku is stool on his way hone in space from namek yardat and what ever other stops he made in space especially since you haven't had trunks come back from the future yet and kill freiza while waiting for goky to return
cessasmm505 chapter 50 . 10/19/2015
Where is the rest!? I can't handle incomplete stories!
Rellik chapter 50 . 10/12/2015
Lovin' this story ! Hoping for an update soon
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 50 . 9/26/2015
I've been ignoring all bodily functions and upkeep just to read this story... Im gonna go pass out and wait for the next chapter...
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »