Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
Guest chapter 53 . 3/5/2019
I know you’ve probably given up on this story but I really hope you’ll keep going! It’s so awesome and I’m hooked!
Aren serathy chapter 17 . 11/26/2018
Android 17 doesn’t get to “range the shit out of a park,” I am sad. Q.Q

(Yes that is cannon, he even has a family in super!)
Bella Kuran 1 chapter 53 . 11/2/2018
Hi! I hope you are good. I'm asking if you're thinking to finish this history. It's amazing, please continue please. Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/25/2018
man i really wish you'd come back to this. It's a really sweet story.
I hope the end of the trunks ark in super didn't kill your enthusiasm, the "official"
happenings shouldn't limit the potential of the series and characters as we know them.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2018
did vegeta turned into a dumbass? or he was a dumbass all along pretending to be smart?
Rhydian chapter 53 . 9/25/2018
Really great story! Old but you should totally keep this up; it kept me entertained during lunch at work.
Golden Light 001 chapter 52 . 7/14/2018
Entertaining one of the stories I rip into until I'm done. which was a good 9 or more hours but below 12 somewhere in their. it's a good story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2018
My favorite part is when lord yamacha was cucked.
KNIGH7DRAGON3 chapter 8 . 7/2/2018
not gonna lie, I teared up a bit when vegeta was stareing into trunks'room
Guest chapter 53 . 6/25/2018
WHEN IS THE NEST?
Time Emperor chapter 15 . 6/3/2018
I'd like to make a crucial point. Seventeen isn't a young boy! He's design is in the late teens. fix I.
Donzellgary23 chapter 35 . 5/12/2018
Hedoro made a time loop by killing mirai bulma leading to vegeta making the wish
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 16 . 5/12/2018
I know this is written before super, but imagine how funny it considering how important 17 becomes
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
You know, Gt wasn’t that great, you aren’t missing much. So if it doesn’t match up that is perfectly fine.
Arafell chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Just wish for Goku to be resurrected in a year. Saves on drama and Dragon Ball hunting time.
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »