Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
Guest chapter 53 . 2/19/2018
Update
Rangle chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
I'm somewhat curious, that a lot of the time travel fanfics I've read, the characters ended up in worse situation or face worst adversity. They got so bad that I thought the authors were trying way too hard to nerf the protagonists. It got to the point that I rather read or watch the canon material again instead of angsty amateur works.
Rangle chapter 4 . 2/9/2018
Yup, should've read the tag. Heheh.
Rangle chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
Oh no, is this whole story focuses on the romance aspect?
Rangle chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Whis would've lectured Vegeta about the danger of time travel!
YeTianshi chapter 32 . 1/25/2018
The holy fk O.o
This Hedoro is starting to become an annoyance.
YeTianshi chapter 31 . 1/25/2018
Huh... I'm interested in what Future Trunk's life will be like, I hope we get to see that in the future chapters.
YeTianshi chapter 28 . 1/25/2018
Whoa! I did not expect that, I really hope Vegeta does not die there! He's too epic to die like that!
YeTianshi chapter 22 . 1/24/2018
Yeah, I feel sorry for future trunks too now.
YeTianshi chapter 16 . 1/24/2018
Why does Vegeta care that cell is gone? He doesn't pose a threat. Cell got beat easily against a SSJ2, I'm not sure if Vegeta finally got SSJ3 under control, but he does have SSJ2.

Great chapter btw :D
Scissors Dolphin chapter 53 . 1/23/2018
Excellent Fanfiction.

I enjoy the characters and the interactions.
Amerise Rei chapter 44 . 1/20/2018
I gotta say, I love this fic! I've binged read it for the past two days and enjoyed every bit of it. I actually started with the other fic, the future storyline and was curious about this one after finishing it. I can't seem to put it down but I like this chapter a lot.

The one thing I enjoy is a lot of the introspective insight in Vegeta's mind. This chapter is a good one where he struggles with the changes he brought about and tries to hold onto the past life that he lived. It's definitely a bit of a pickle to be in since he's given the opportunity to do thing right this time but suddenly he's faced with the fact that he's changed everything irreparably. He still has that internal struggle, this time, not just trying to beat Goku but with himself. Great Chapter!

Oh, I'm not sure how long ago you've written chapter 43 but if you're still looking for a writing buddy, I'd love to help! I've been in a writing slump and have tried to finish up a manuscript I started two years ago. Hit me up if you'd like to write together and message me! I'll send you my email and we can talk :)

Keep up the great work and I hope you update this fic soon!
Kurama38 chapter 53 . 11/22/2017
I love it plz continue
The professor chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
How dare you forget about chiaotzu. Is it because he is white?
The professor chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
Ok i just realized in chapter one when bulma died from cancer couldnt they wish the cancer away with the dragon balls?
1,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »