Reviews for The Wounds You Can't See
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Okay I absolutely loved this concept of Dean's scars being invisible- such a deep, powerful story and you wrote it so well! Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Pretty heavy but amazing !
Draic Kin of the Balance chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh, god. That was beautiful. I'm crying as I write this review. Keep up the good work!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh wow - I love the idea that Dean's scars from hell are just invisible to non-hell residents! Plus you threw in a voice-mail fix-it! YAY! I haven't read one in awhile, but there is always a need for them! I find myself hoping for a sequel - what's going on with Dean's brand? Is there a way to remove it ? (maybe Sam could search the MOL lore for a counter spell?) and what wounds/scars does Sammy have that only (he and) Dean can see? More please!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
wow it made me cry thanks you are a good writer
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The journal was a remarkable idea. I wonder why they didn't let Dean continue with what he started (cuz, as I recall, he was working on one of his own) That nasty phone message will always haunt me. I'm glad you have no qualms tackling it more than once ;)
You could SO go AU on this! But I know that you have other projects on hand... but then, who doesn't?
BTW, I am missing my 9x12 drawing pad. If-or rather when-you see your muse, please ask if he's seen it. :)
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So I just wanted to tell you, that I really like this theory. It was well thought out and supported through past episodes...keep testing 'theories' .
kioku7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was so deep! It made me tear up a few times too! It was beautifully written though, you did an amazing job!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was just beautiful. It actually made me cry. The emotions that you brought up with the phone message, the manipulation and Ruby was wonderful. This was a perfect time to bring it all out in the open with the latest episode. You can really tell you wrote this with love for the boys. Thanks.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh wow I loved that! And it does make sense!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was fantastic! Thanks
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
66Revelations chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Good read! So emotional. DX
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was an awesome theory! :D I loved it a lot! :D I was kind of guessing that Dean might be able to see Sams wounds...And you cleared that in the end..

Great work! :D
mrstserc chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I found your ideas fascinating. Thanks for sharing.