Reviews for Deep As You Go
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 6/21
Padmeko's heartbreaking little questions at the end make me so think you must have read Chobbits. I really like your story. It is very moving, and as... delicate as your main character.
Superbly brilliant and heartbreaking, well done
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Interesting. It's like Vader is so in denial, having cloned her but unhappy with her submission, his creation.
synonymsforempathy chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Beautiful. Disturbing. Tear-jerking.
Metroid Life chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That's... wow, that's one of the saddest things I've ever read.

I'm sure that was the point, though.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh dear. What a beautiful torment. He can't leave her or keep her and tortures them both instead.

I hardly know what to feel.

Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my God. Another wonderful, haunting fic. Bravo!
Dogsthorne chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh wow. Oh /ow/. I'm pretty much speechless, as usual. Incredibly done. Like most of your Vadar/Padme fics, there's a sinking feeling in this fic that drags you down all the way till the last sentence (in a good way). Great angst and executed idea. :)
eridani chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Quite chilling. I love Padmeko's rage.
AngusH chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
A really sad, of course.

I feel sure that a clone would have a soul and from the way that you write her I think Padmeko does.

It's really beautiful as a story.

(even though it is sad and I really like happy stories)

Thank you for writing it.
Midnight's Trinity chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Oh, that was very sad! But good job. Darn, that was depressing.
Ashamaphone chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Amazing. It was beautiful in a chilling sort of way-your specialty of course. It uses themes from the movies which is nice. And it's neat to note how you've made them sort of as mirror images of each other(whether you actually did or my brain is making it up. Oh well). As in neither one has the complexity and beauty of their respective 'originals'. You really tied that in nicely, especially with Vader's final response to Padmeko.

Another classic Meredith. I hope to be treated by more of your talent soon.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
M'gosh, I *loved* that! My only quibble is that you spelled 'Kamino' wrong, but who honestly cares about that when the story is this beautiful?

Padm├ęko's innocence/wiseness was wonderfully portrayed, and you ended it on a perfect note. A very, very good job.
KestraObsessed chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Have you gone mad Meredith? This is like the seventh (or so it feels) story you've began! Finish one already!

Now onto the positive review...

That's the same view I take on cloning, the same view as Vader's. I don't believe a clone would have a soul.

This was some deep stuff. (wouldn't expect less of you) I am very pleased that you have updated lately and I'm sorry I haven't been around to review. Ignore the review I left as 'maraudermoony', I've reverted to Nadra again.

Padmeko is a little...frightening. I can't even imagine a child growing up where no one answers your questions, or knows anything outside of an order. It's a perverted way of life.

But so is Vader, considering almost all his composition is of wires and metal.

Either way, can't wait to see a complete story and another chapter of this

A. Windsor chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Amazing, as usual. Another from you is wonderful. You are truly gifted.