Reviews for Ransom
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 1/21
This is such an awesome Aragorn fic. You paint the evil choices many people, including Aragorn, has to make during the war.
Kath chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
HI
I just had to say how much I enjoyed this story! Your Aragorn is the personification of nobility, though Ihated it when you made him suffer so much. It was a really credible tale and such a good message about understanding other cultures.
I am now going to search for other stories you have written.
Many thanks
Kath xi
lilou4 chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
Great read. I am so happy I stumbled upon this story. Thank you for your beautiful mind!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Very, very good story so far. Something I never knew that I wanted to read.
The Lost Playwright chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
I read this story in one sitting. It is truly a gem and there is so much complexity and thought into this work... It is a diamond in the rough of fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us, for it was a wondrous journey that I will look forward to repeating to several times. And, I will read that sequel, if you write it. Peace!
Dragonanzar chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Wow, fantastic story! I have really enjoyed it! You held the tension of current and past very well, each complementing and enhancing the other. I also really liked how you explored the humanity of each character, particularly their interactions with each other. That light of Aragorn's that he couldn't keep entirely hidden, was very well done. I will definitely have a go at the sequel, though I so enjoyed this one that I'm not sure I want to fill in the gaps...

Thank you for writing!
Oklina chapter 12 . 5/15/2015
How on earth does this only have 72 reviews? (Well, 73 now, but still.) This is a ridiculously good and well-thought out story. The pacing was excellent, the vocabulary delightful. The culture of Harad was portrayed like a grand tapestry of color and design, so vivid and lively. Then the amount of research you put into this is enough to boggle my mind! And not just desert life, but also the history into Middle Earth about a region and its people most never care to learn. Absolutely hands-down one of the best LotR fics I have ever read.
Pol chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Gahhhhhh, your Aragorn is so perfectly HIM. The epilogue is so lovely a read of him.
sirensbane chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
I very much enjoyed this story. Normally, OCs in fanfic annoy me, but yours were well-rounded and human. I liked each one for different reasons. Also, the scene in the throne room was awesome.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
You write incredibly well.
Have you ever considered writing a longer story, like a novel of some sort?
It would be awesome!
Elwaith chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Could you write a oneshot about how Kalima reacts to find out about Dakheel being Aragorn King? Also, what Aragorn did, his mercy, that is very true to who he is.
Elwaith chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
Couldn't the knowledge that Dakheel had survived and escaped his slavery have helped Azzam? Even if it wouldn't have erased his guilt completely...
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
Wow you are a great writer
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
A-fricking-mazing!
If I didn't know better, I'd say this was from a published author... My friend, your writing has surpassed almost all other fics I've read till now.. Bravo and keep up the good work
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Wonderful story. Excellent characterization of Aragorn and believable OC's who I really cared about. You did an especially good job with the "show, not tell" factor. I especially loved the parts in Gondor, you used Aragorn's power and majesty very well and your view of the court and city were just great. One small problem was that the narrator seemed younger than he was. The part about the lord of Anfalas made me laugh (see my name?). His name was Golasgil, by the way. I didn't pick the pen name for love of him.