Reviews for A Family Found
Michael-granger-McFly chapter 3 . 2/13
Love the chapter. The story is pretty cool. Can u do something similar with back to the future?
Bornrider2 chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
That was cool! I like the story. Why was Peter in the Hufflepuff dorm? That makes no sense.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Review. Does this mean you will updatte superfast?
K'S Room of Requirement chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
can it be a Severus/Sirius slash/yaoi please
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
great story so far. cant wait for more. :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update!
RedBear5 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
The writing flows well.

The characters suffer from a lack of conflict; great for real life, not so good in a story. While Hermione may change views and her treatment of others based on logic, the main characters, Harry, Draco and Snape have too many fights in their past to be this nice to each other.

Cheers
Red Bear
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
continue!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
When are we going see an up date this story that starting to be a descent story. I hope soon.
animefan129 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I love the story so far. It is well written and i love the relationship between cedric and harry. Please dont kill Cedric. And i just thought i should inform you that in chapter 3 you put ass instead of as.
Love the story please update
13girlsrule chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
i like it. it just feels right. you are wonderful st writing, that's for sure.
Talia-Naeva chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Please don't let Cedric die.
Sebastian Shuu chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I am digging this story you have my attention
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I just found the story and it's great. I love it your a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more.
Queen-Of-The-Horrors chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
great so far but, draco has just lost his parents why is he acting like nothing happened cause if my parents died I would be kinda depressed
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »