Reviews for One Summer's Day
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2016
I know this may be too late to review but i just want you to know that you're an amazing writer. I love this story to bits!
Redacka chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
'she clung onto tightly his shirt' should be 'he clung tightly onto his shirt' well, the chapter is quite confusing. where is rei? also i still kinda hoped mamirin will come back and end up with yuuya again :\
Redacka chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
sorry, but 'amai' means 'naive' maybe what u meant is 'umai' because it means 'delicious/good' overall the chapter is good, I did spot some grammatical error but it's fine bc it's not 2 hard to read :)
Raiza chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I love this story omg! im so inlove i read it like 10000000 times a day HAHAH i love it sooo much hahahaha
Marnie chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Sequel please!
CuteBubbles chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I loved this chapter! What a nice goodbye for the two of them. And yuuya was right, he and aya get along so well because they are so similar. What a beautiful thing for them to remain as friends! And im happy for Yuuya pursuing his dreams!
CuteBubbles chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
I really liked this chapter! It gave Rei a taste of his own medicine and the interactions between Rei and Yuuya were right- there was that tension but still a close bond of friendship too. Great chappie!
CuteBubbles chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Awwww! That proposal was beautiful! It was so loving and precious! And so perfect for them! I was so happy to see how much Rei really loves Aya. Great ending! Loved it!
rsnnlg chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Been wanting to read how Rei and Aya went after Highschool graduation and you perfectly did it. Thank you for feeding my curiousity! Wouldn't want it any other way. The feels and shivers that I had when reading this. Thank you so much! More fanfics please! 3
jessi chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
end? aw i want moreeeee :( please please pretty please make a sequel for this great story of yours author. would you? hhi. keep up the good work 3
mybadBoyz chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
I loved it
cloundshadow chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
Oh it's so good to see that Rei and Aya finally engaged, I am so happy for them, but i'm kind of sad that this is the last chapter, I really enjoy your story. I really want to read Rei and Aya wedding and when they are expecting their first kid, so I really want a sequel, or epilogue is also good.
Congrats you finished this story.
Alice Jane chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
Noooooo are you kidding me? This is the last chapter? Oh nooo I'm so sad! :(
I've always been a fan of AyaxRei since 5-6 years ago...and still am! Even though I'm already a college student hahaha is it weird? This fandom is quieter than it used to be. I used to wrote to but now, not really. But I still love reading aya x rei fanfics in my spare time :) and gotta say that i love your fanfic, it entertains me so thank you for writing :)
Omg really sad it finally finished haha i really like reading it! Will you write a sequel? Pleeeeease. And maybe write another story too hahaha
The last chapter is awesome! Yeay finally rei propose! Such a happy day for the gang. They're together and share the happiness. Ahhh i really love gals!
Thanks again for the story. Please dont stop writing? Hehe i still want to read moreeeee :(

Alice Jane
Abenorikarin chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Oh my God! This is really good! I love it very much! Finnally, a fic that satisfied my crave for rei-aya-yuuya relationship. This fic made me believes that THIS really is what happened after the manga ended. Please continue this fic! Thank you very much!
Broken Angel Wingz chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Hi there! I soo love this story. Hope you'll update again. :D I do wonder if you have any picture in mind when you described Rei's two dorm mates . Hmmm. I like those two additional characters you've made. I also loved what you've made with both Rei and Aya, this would be awesome if this was incorporated in anime as well. I miss watching these two. GAMBATTE!