Reviews for Set Me Free
PinkYCooper chapter 17 . 3/16
This story is an overdose of cuteness ! I love it, one of my favorite definetely
PinkYCooper chapter 9 . 3/16
Aww Klaine is so cuute ! I love your writing style
PinkYCooper chapter 6 . 3/16
Hello !
First thing you need to know is that I love your FF but I'm not done with it yet. I don't knwo if there will be other chapter where you need French and maybe you already have offers but would you like me to translate French sentences ? Just if you need to because it's in English in your story and I think it will be cool and elegant to have French sentences.
If you don't want to it's okay it's just a suggestion
missmissinyou chapter 17 . 1/9
Thank you for the AN at the beginning of the chapter because the end of chapter 16 almost gave me a damn heart attack!
butterflyrain23 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
First time I have read a Glee fanfiction since the summer and it reminds me why Finn was always one of my favorite characters next to Blaine and Kurt. He can be so clueless sometimes but at the same time really caring in his own way. Glee just isn't the same to me without him. Anyway I really love your story so far, there have been a lot of parts already I have been smiling at. My favorite though is Finn always saying "Dude" even though Kurt has told him not too. I love it!
Haunt of twilight chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
This was such an awesome read. I really love the development of the relationship.
Rori Potter chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Wow!
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
Oh god, I loved this so much! It would've made a much better season 2. :P And I completely agree that Kurt shoud've sung "Fix You" instead of Will. His voice and range suit it perfectly. :)

I really needed some cheering up after the Goodbye, Cory episode, so thank you. :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I am a bit sad there wont be a sequel. This was so beautifully written that I just cant help but want more lol. Fantastic job! i am sad it is over but glad it was so well done! keep up the amazing work!
edwardcullenlvr17 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Honestly The Ring terrifies me to this day. The second wasn't that bad but the first freaks me out. Great story though!
Fluffykittens19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
awesome story!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Aw it's over. What am I going to do with my life now ?
KlaineForever99 chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Awww! So sweet! Love it! You are the best!
KlaineForever99 chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Love this chapter! From the bit about Klaine, Niff & Wevid to Kurt's sassy discussion with Jesse, just loved it! After reading this, would love to see the Warblers do this song!
hannahginny chapter 4 . 5/29/2013