Reviews for From Darkness
CarishTale chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Whelp. I have finals to pass tomorrow and - oh! Would you just look at that? It's me preferring to read this than study. Poor me.

You make it sound like shaving is a hard thing. The delicateness Dean expressed and or how one could cut his face easily when a razor is not properly handled... Man, I'm glad there aren't any hairs growing from my face. Yet.

Haha!

Enough of that. When I read you past Author's Note (the one where you asked reviews from followers hiding in shadows, yeah?) I was just like, "Omg, what should I review?!" And so I found myself writing this. Normally, I don't review because I suck at expressing opinions.

Now, must've gotten this sort of review more than once but I'm here going it again. I love the way how you write this fic. It's simple and it gives me the freedom using my imagination and I enjoy reading it because of the way how you plotted this story.

But seriously..? ANGSTY DESTIEL! You, whoever you are, just got me associated in this shipping. It's absolutely adorable hands down.

Hmm... I must say, your action scenes are quite lacking. Plus, no offense, I got bored when Dean and Cas' case is about ghosts. Just a simple, find the remains and salt and burn them and that's that. Wow, I apologize if I sound so... um, demanding but a new kind of case would be nice. Like, I don't know, maybe the mystery behind the Lochness Monster?

Uh, anyways. Hi. - *awkward*
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
33333
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Are you coming back soon? I love this story, it's different and unique and amazing and I need more.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
Hope you update soon, I really love your story and need more! .
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love your story and your author's notes are hilarious. Ok, that's all. Until next time! :)
ellamoose chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This story is great! I really like the way you've developed the relationship between Dean and Cas: slow and realistic. It was also really cool that you took the time to have them deal with a smaller, regular case in the middle of everthing else going on. Overall there have just been some errors that could be fixed with a little more editing, but I have no other complaints. I really hope you update again soon, I'm hooked! :)
SweatnTaxes chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Hi! So I just finished this at 2am and I really love your story!
I think everyone is very in-character, and I like the way you portray Cas' struggles with dealing with being human, and I think it might be pretty close to how things might go in Season 9.

I'm looking forward to seeing how their gradual progression to romance will be continued, so far I find the pace very well-done. I hope we get to see Lisa's reaction to Castiel (and maybe her finding out about what happened to Sam?) before Dean completely leaves her.

Also, although majority of the grammar isn't too bad, one mistake that has popped up many times in every chapter is the use of 'have' and 'of'.
E.g. instead of 'should of', it's 'should have' or 'should've'
This goes the same for 'could of', 'must of' etc.
Another big thing is the incorrect use of 'your' and 'you're' as well as your tenses. Maybe get a Beta?

That being said, I really like this fic and am looking forward to more chapters!
catbean715 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Come on! You're killing me...it was just starting to get wicked sexy and no updates for weeks. Please continue...Please?
burntwingscas chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Aw that was adorable! Great chapter! :D
Angelpheonixwings14 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
I loved this. The slow build up of tension and the way Dean is slowly noticing it, but doesn't realize wtf is going on. Brilliant. Also, awesome with the gambling games hehe. Very enjoyable chapter overall. So happy you're back too! Cause I missed this story and was getting worried you weren't coming back to me
trulymetalwings chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
"No way, I know one you'll kick ass at." Dean stopped before a long row of chips-and-card-scattered tables. "What do you know about poker?"

that bit made me giggle like a school girl omg

Please update soooooon!
DarksideOfTheMoon342 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
um they go to vegas to play pool, seriously? vegas is kind of funny there are slot machines everywhere. Gas stations, motel 6 etc. The only place their missing them is in the bathroom but if they had them there they would never get off the pot lol. Anyway really good chapter. thank you for updating!
Mili Maxwell Iseki chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I was frozen with every word i was reading O.O awesome fic! I was feeling what Cas was feeling... so afraid, so lonely T_T poor Cas! :) Thanks for this
RythymOfLove chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Wow.
I am in love with this story. You had me up at one in the morning, and back again five hours layer. Just... Stupendous work. Really. Go you
IbZegoej chapter 16 . 6/14/2013