Reviews for A Kiss for A Kill
A personality reversal is a bit much. It does seem as if Caroline is clinging to Klaus out of newfound insecurity. Describing Caroline like that does her a bit of disservice - as if her personal growth was all about becoming a vampire and not about her experiences and choices, and the minute that's gone, her development is too.

How did Klaus enter the house without an invitation from its human owner, Caroline?

Klaus isn't offering Caroline he'll change her, instead, he is reminding her she has less time now - that seems strange. Although, his first meeting with human Caroline and she's all: don't leave me, I'm yours. Maybe he thinks that might change if she gets her second personality (the vampire one) back.

Her friends refusing Caroline immortality is a bit strange.

Why isn't Caroline living at her home? She prefers a big, empty mansion where the Mikaelsons used to live and apparently drop by from time to time to her own house with her mother?

Who's paying the bills for the mansion?
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Hey!
Great story!
I loved it!

Alicia :)
Thebelljar8 chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
That was cutest fan fic Iv ever read!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
that was amaaaaaaazing, one of the best because this is so them!
thanks & love by some stranger in the world (me)
Achelina chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I was expecting something very sensual, like them on the bed and him turning her in the middle of making love and drinking her blood and then sbam, she gets hit by a car XD I didn't see it coming. Nice fic though!
Clarity23 chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Well ... this fic was so beyond great that I can't even say anything. Altough, yes I can. Perfect. I love how you pay attention to details for example the looking both ways before crossing. Just great. Stefan, the ever perfect friend .. of course, I should have thought about that. I guess it's not necessary to mention that I'm pissed about the maybe-relationship between Stefan and Caroline that's been hinted for season 6 ... no matter how cute they are together, Stefan will never really get over Elena and it'll ruin their beautiful friendship but that's just me, rambling. Soo .. thanks for this great Klaroline story :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I really loved reading this. I felt horrible for Caroline since she wanted to be a vampire but she ended up getting the cure. I love how Klaus left his house for her and that she had been staying there. I love how he came back and that she saw just how much he loved her and then realized her feelings for him. I'm glad Stefan had been putting his blood in her drinks just in case. I loved how they ended together.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I loved everything about this. So happy Stefan was sneaking her blood.
Tiana-P chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Brilliant! Off to read the sequel now (so glad you've written a sequel!)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
loved it
Dorky Dancer chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
That was amazing. So far it one of my favourite's. Thank you for sharing that.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ailsa chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Thats a very good article. I love it!
especially that Caroline willing to face her real feelings, not like TVD hiding her feelings to Klaus, lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
That was the best last scene EVER! Hahahahah I laughed so hard :D
Romi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This one one of the best KC fanfics I have read. Really, Caroline being human, and with Klaus there..OH MY GOD it was so damn good! So refreshing.
I must say, I had mini heart attack when she got hit by car :O Then I was relieved, and suddenly disappointed, cause since the beginning, I was awaiting a scene where he turns her :( But all that hurt and fear of Klaus was very well written, so I cant complain :)) I loved it, so happy you are writing sequel!
P.S. I was also surprised when Klaus let her leave the house without giving her blood.. :D