Reviews for The Consequence of Choice
Castella Leena chapter 15 . 1/25
I love this fic! PLEASE CONTINUE! I can't wait to see what happens to the Walking Dead group and the Supernatural group! PLEASE CONTINUE!
I love your story, thank you so much for sharing, but instead of a "threw and threw" it should be a "through and through", unless you mean to infer that Daryl's shoulder was tossed a considerable distance. :)
Mama's Stories chapter 15 . 1/17
Where is Merle?
He would vote yes.
They are screwed if they go or don't go, so they should go.
Update soon!
Rereading the story, enjoying it more!
Kgoodrich16 chapter 15 . 1/5
Update? :)
ImOrca chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Glad to see another chapter. This is the kind of crossover I like to see. I'm really curious as to where Merle has gotten off to. I was happy to see that you mentioned Jo and Carol confronting the blood thief together. My only regret was that I didn't get to see the two of them working together. I continue to hope that such an interaction will emerge from this story. I like that you have given Maggie and Glenn a central stake in this story. I think they are getting the short shrift in the show atm. Looking forward to your next chapter, as always.
awesome chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Love it can't wait for more.
skeletonclarke chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Cant wait to see where you take this keep at it!
Spike chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
This is great. Love the plot. Love everything. Keep up the great work.
MaraDixen413 chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Agggg please update soon
willdawg992003 chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
yes michonne is in the building and Jo kicked merle ass hahaha serves him right
willdawg992003 chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
really good chpt cant wait for ricks crew to see the demons
willdawg992003 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
hahaha now the fun begins next chpt
willdawg992003 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
wow how are rick and the group going to react to this
and also how will the winchesters react to seeing maggie and not thinking its bella who betrayed them a bunch of times
Danny Duncan chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Very good so far! Can't wait to read more!