Reviews for The Consequence of Choice
Great story!
emnm2525 chapter 16 . 2/22
Please continue, i like where this is going
Ardoa88 chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
Amazing... Words cannot begin to describe how amazing this story is. The nods with some of the chapter titles are great! The characters interactions, responses, moods, tones, everything is done to absolute perfection. I binge read all 16 chapters and this, THIS right here is some amazing talent. The worlds combined so effortlessly and so seamlessly that I had a hard time reminding myself that this was a crossover. Dean, Daryl, Rick, Sam, Castiel, Merle, Jo and Ellen, Bobby, Glenn and Maggie, Carl... You nailed each character's personas. Nailed it!
I've seen that some of these chapters take you a while to edit and post, but please just don't give up on this story. I am thuroughly invested in what happens next (is it bad to say that I saw the whole 'Daryl and Merle are the new vessels' twist from chapter- like- 3?). It fits so well. And of course I love all the angst and relationship building between our favorite hunters and angel and our favorite walker-slayers. Mischonnes return was beautifully incorporated, and Rick's role in the camp as a leader is very accurate. I cheered at the reveal scenes when every TWD character just kinda accepted it (with a little hesitation at first, granted) like, well, the world's gone to shit anyways- sure, why can't we add demons and ghosts and Angels and the friggin devil to the mix.

Wonderful story- this is the epitome of TWD and Supernatural crossovers. Thank you for writing it, I can't wait to see where it goes!
desireecarbenell chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
I am glad that Maggie stepped up.
desireecarbenell chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Will the angels come back?
desireecarbenell chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
I am glad they got to enjoy their party.
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
Well there needed to be a bright side.
desireecarbenell chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Wow. I hope they get Michonne back to herself.
desireecarbenell chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Just who the hell is the new vessel.
desireecarbenell chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
That Damn Merle just has a nose for trouble. Maybe the vessel is Beth?
desireecarbenell chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
Yeah Merle seems the logical choice to be the new body for Saten but I think that is too obvious.
desireecarbenell chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
Started reading this story on my phone. Now I am home and I am enjoying this very much.
Cheshire shadow chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
If cass somehow gets fixed and it's the first thing they see it'll definitely be hard to explain. Especially if he blows away a bunch of human raiders and/or survives bullets like usual
Cheshire shadow chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
If it was demon dean it'd be even more interesting. And they'd have to explain how he got in without going over it.
I-OfTheHawk chapter 16 . 6/1/2017
I am obsessed with your sotory! I know you said you didn't like the last chapter but I honestly think it's my favorite chapter. I love the reputation you used with the scriptures and hope everything sort of came together with Lucifer's vessel. Awesome job! I can't wait to read more :)