Reviews for The Consequence of Choice
Cheshire shadow chapter 5 . 6/5
If cass somehow gets fixed and it's the first thing they see it'll definitely be hard to explain. Especially if he blows away a bunch of human raiders and/or survives bullets like usual
Cheshire shadow chapter 4 . 6/5
If it was demon dean it'd be even more interesting. And they'd have to explain how he got in without going over it.
I-OfTheHawk chapter 16 . 6/1
I am obsessed with your sotory! I know you said you didn't like the last chapter but I honestly think it's my favorite chapter. I love the reputation you used with the scriptures and hope everything sort of came together with Lucifer's vessel. Awesome job! I can't wait to read more :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 5/10
Lol the twist.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 5/10
Good that she is safe.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 5/10
Well at least now the wd crew has proof .
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 5/10
Poor cas . Too cute to be depressed.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 5/10
Hmm I wonder if Judith is like named after Judas . Kinda like how John n Mary Winchester happened to have those particular names .
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 5/10
Poor cas. Lol dean being the one that corrupted him. Hmm kinda like a child mimiking it's role models or parent. If only it had been the sex drive instead of alchoholism.
chaosandpanic chapter 16 . 5/9
Love it! Can't wait for more.
Mama's Stories chapter 16 . 2/27
They need to have Merle on the buddy system. Boy, does he have sticky fingers.
Please explain to me how this is going to work. They're going to fight the devil?
Update soon,don't take forever!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 16 . 2/21
Great job with that chapter. I don't think Daryl will give in to Lucifer very easily. As we have seen in season 7 of the show, Daryl can handle a bit of torture(though if it's the devil himself doing the torturing, that may be a different story). Merle is obviously making a big mistake because either Lucifer will kill him so Micheal will have one less vessel, or he'll shove a demon in him. Either way, Merle's pretty much screwed.
MultiFandomLover99 chapter 16 . 2/21
Damn... Shit's about to go down.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
One doesn't simpily shoot Daryl and not die
Kaoz chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
Leer : look or gaze in an unpleasant, malicious, or lascivious way.
You've been using it wrong. Also, you've got where and were wrong too.
Try spell check, and maybe give it a day or two between reads just to get a fresh eye on your chps. The idea is interesting, not sure I'm into the new vessels but okay I'm no fan of Merle but I was sad for Daryl's loss on the show.
Also, that whole ultimatum; review or else... I guess I'm more into writting to create my own version just cus I want. Not to get praise from readers who may think krap is 'Soooo AMAZING, OMG pls more!' And nonsense like that. You shouldn't care about reviews, just saying.
So, now you have another review.