Reviews for Lifesaver
missindegrassi chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aw I wish that was what really happened!
QWERTYLOVE chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ELI IS AMAZING! I totally wish this would've happened instead, I cried my eyes out during "Bittersweet Symphony (Part 2)"
Victoria.Annxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Great story, I really liked it! I liked the bit where he turned to see Cam and Dallas hugging, it was so sweet! Again great story. :)
InuyashaXKagome is Awsome chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
THIS is what should have happened. Degrassi stil could've had their suicide special and done this instead. Even could've played the scenes from J.T trying to kill himself and Eli crashing Morty to wrap it up.
anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great :)
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Well, umm Cam is/was in Grade Ten. And a bunch of other stuff. But I liked the story
ameliahopes chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I wish I thought of that... Great story!
freewriter1995 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Absolutely LOVE it!
CreativityUR1688 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was amazing! I wish this had happened instead of Cam dying. My two favorite characters interacting and not just any interacting but Eli actually saving Cam. I wish you were writing that episode of Degrassi.
Twilightlova20 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! You did an amazing job. I wish that Cam was still alive, he had so much potential. He could have been great friends with Eli if Eli had gotten there in time and talked Cam out of it. I think that the show writers could have done something with keeping Cam alive, with Eli and even Dallas helping him out with the aftermath because I would have liked to see even more of the Dallas and Cam interaction-friendship that they had. Well anyways, you did a great job, with keeping the characters in character and just the overall story. :)
AlexiaSoulRose chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I wish it didn't have to stop there! I see so much potential for this! x3 Anyway, it was beautifully written and got me to think of reasons I should stop self-harming and thinking of dying.
Briana chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I liked it a lot. I could totally picture Eli saying of this Cam. In my opinion anyone in Cam's situation should read it. It might change someone's mind.
becca chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
oh god, if only this happened in the show
NJCD chapter 1 . 3/25/2013