Reviews for The Encyclopedia Biotica
Efeye chapter 1 . 4/26
One thing that doesn't add up to me. In canon, element zero works sort of like a catalyst, it is not consumed in any way when used. In your universe, it is consumed and ships have to refuel it, and it can even be made to explode. I'm fine with that, it's your universe and works rather well in my mind, but doesn't it also mean that biotics use up the eezo in their nerves whenever they are throwing biotics around, and have to refuel it just like the starships do?
SLotH4 chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
Jacob do good
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
This is definitely a departure from your normal encyclopedia biotica segments. Has your work on the Volus gotten far enough to give this a basis in cultural and evolutionary data? Thanks loads to the editing gang for its hard work on this. Looking forward to more materials from you soon.
Sciencefictictionsquirrel chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
And another thing. It occurred to me that the volus Equalize move could be considered a biotic replication of death by ardat-yakshi, given that it utterly devastates the asari nervous system. No wonder they hate it.
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
I can't believe nobody's made this comment yet, but the laws of horrible puns/wordplay demand it be made:

Silence (The salarian biotic with the optical link for his amp) should have a section of his own for that ability to throw warpfire around with a glance. The name of the technique: DEATH GLARE!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Negative Strength;by turning a part of body (e.g hands and arms) into negative mass and using it to repel a heavy object of positive mass.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
According to powerlisting (wikia) gravity manipulation. You can increase your strength and agility using mass effect, in theory.
BleakGot chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
So, why not uses time. I'm mean, time alter through gravity(mass or maybe both) you know slow down around you or moving fast but that just my opinion.
anon chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Inconsistencies: You say that only Justicars use Reave, but then go on to say that Furies use it. You say in the powers compendium that a Drell used Protection of the Eldest to beat a War Priestess, but then say in the Biotic Specialist section that no War Priestess has been beaten in a millenium.
Nogui chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
Nice debate. And as for the updates, they look cool, but Tyrion No Kage needs his story to be told in full. Motherfucker was scary.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
A good chapter, I look forward to more.

Nitpicks:
STG creates salarians [biotics.]
gnurd chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
Who wants to take a guess as to which way this goes? Oh, and I'm calling that the salarians are not being entirely honest on their hopes here.
Baron Steakpuncher chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
That was...an interesting philosophical discussion...Wonder what happened to sensha?
Storyman09 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
This document style story or piece on biotics has been really interesting. I haven't seen a more practical or scientific look at biotics in Mass Effect before and really I have to give you credit for it. The scientific theory you pulled together behind it was actually pretty impressive. It was clear too and not only did I understand the vast majority of it, something I was personally marginally surprised at for myself, but I enjoyed thinking of it in scientific terms. Not the way we normally think of this "space magic" stuff-biotics.
Michael1110 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
So many ": ("...

1: "Batarians eat those, I think."
You think? : D

2: "four hundred executed immediately, with ten thousand more enslaved and three towns firebombed into ruins."
: /

3: "pleasure slaves"
: (

4: "Given than many of his caste never got beyond living in the factories they slaved away in, he considered himself very lucky."
: S

5: "He didn't abuse his chosen targets, either – the agony of being elevated of Fated or Honored, much less the Glorious, was surely torture enough."
Good

6: Some Lower and higher cast differences

7: "stupid monkey humans."
xD

8: The power of the Glorious and their problems/downsides : S

9: "His boss was strangely lazy sometimes, napping and almost acting as if he was frightened to head back to the capital. "
Interesting boss ; D

10: "The Dark Gods were cruel and capricious."
"Gods"

11: "Put a bullet in him and enjoy his wife for all I care."
: (

12: "Balak. Ka'hairal Balak."
Of course he is : P

13: "Leaving her to the tender mercies of a village full of frustrated and terrified males would be …"
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »