Reviews for Unbent, Unbroken, Unconquered
Lord Asmodeus chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Let the foul Xeno die. They aren't human, their lives are worth bollocks. Hell, I'm still wondering why humanity didn't continue the war instead of surrendering to the pathetic Citadel rubbish!

It's pathetic. Humanity should purge the stars from the Xeno scum until nothing of their ilk remains.

Every child, every mother, every women, every father, every man who is Xeno must be purged.

Simple as, they are a disease. They must be cleansed simple as.
Chargone chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Liking it so far, and will keep reading, but:

Ape: it makes no sense at all for Aliens to use this term for humans. They'd compare us to something similar and unpleasent from their own worlds.
Alien: this means "other" "unfamiliar" "one who is not like me". In short, Saren refering to himself or a group hw belongs to is silly. It'd either be Turian, sapient, sophont(sp), or person. Alien contrasts with "my type of being" not "human".
Quad: this is Krogan slang, because they actually have four of the anatomical component in question. Applying it to a batarian or turian has all sorts of odd implications (unless they do too. Not sure if that ever comes up). In this case, speaker and target matter. If either is a krogan it may well be used. If neither are, they'd use their own equivilant.
Finally, mech: I'm pretty sure this only gets written as "mech." when it's short for "mechanized" , as in Mechanized infantry abriviationg to Mech. Inf. Big stompy robot suit/vehical things generally just get "mech". Or possibly Mech in certain contexts.

Those were the only things which stood out to me so far, and all but "mech" are really the same thing: remember who's actually talking. Other than that I'm loving it so far. *keeps reading*
giodan chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
nice story!
Nogui chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Back from the dead, I see. What a pleasant surprise.
Endrius chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
I'm really happy that this story is back.
Drucchi chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Fuck yes its back. I must admit that when Harkin began badmouthing Anderson i expected something like that to happen, a bit silly of Harkin to do that in front of the mans protege, but perfectly in character.

There are a few things i didn't quite understand while i read this, (might be because of the lenght between me reading chapter 17 and 18 but here goes).

Is Harkin still In CSec?

And why you used Harkin as the illustration of individualism, since he is a criminal asshole (argumentum ad homenim i know but it still applies), his reputation still smears that philosophical viewpoint, are you going to leave it there or have another, more sympathetic character be the mouthpiece of individualism.
Ninnamin chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Damn, the end of this chapter has some power. This story's a little bit old, and I have no clue if it'll be continued or if it's done or whatever, but this chapter is gonna make me read the rest, that's for sure. I read Renegade Reinterpretations a while ago, I thought it was awesome (Lanius, by the same author, was also cool as hell), but I really, more than anything, wanted to see an actual story set in this AU, so big thanks to you for making it.
Drucchi chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I love how Barla Von is so dismissive of the amdassador, a total ass but still giving him all he wants. Wonderfull chapter, cant wait for more.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
nice chapter, it's nice and unique to see how volus might view things.

I'm personally looking forward to shepard meeting morinth in ME 2, that'll be very interesting.
Drucchi chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
I loved CollegeFools Renegade from the moment i read it, and i was so glad when i saw that someone were running with his setting. I will say that you have done masterfully so far. I would like to know how much you are going to follow CF's outline, and if shep here is a Xeno or an Assim. Keep it up cuz i love it.
MB18932 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Nice point on the casualty figures. Didn't notice that at first.
I also really liked how you captured the divisions in the Council in regards to humanity.
Count Valerian chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Ha ha ha...renegade Humanity is AWESOME!
WarmasterSamiel chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
nice chapter. It's nice to see a competent Udina that does his job well.

Glad to have you back.
Endrius chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Wow. Just wow. Great chapter.
Nogui chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Already knew she was Benezia, but took me a while to make the connection between Nezzy and the real name for some reason XD

The difference between Saren and Balak are noticable. The turian is a commander, having a minimum of respect for the asari (grabbing her but restraining himself in the end). The batarian is a master, treating the asari like slaves - which tecnicly they are thanks to Sovereign.

Saren, while already an anti-human douche, joined Sovereign with (kinda) good intentions. Balak, with his personal hatred for Shepard, is the perfect villain.

I love the level of detail you went into. Every tiny thing about the canon, morphed to suit RR. Good job so far!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »