Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Omg I just found this story and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Please update it! I can't wait to see what happens next! This is so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
this is soooooo good! I don't know if you are planning to continue, but you should! PLEASE UPDATE!
moo chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
this is great. I love this plot.
Kiara chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Glad to c that your ok after the storm , this chapter was awesome can't wait for more please update .
rocca12 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Sorry was such a late review ;) So glad that you are back! :):) The plot thickets, tension rises and Michael and Nikita are awesome in every combination! Like always I'm dazed and craving for more!
belcheto chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Loved it and cannot wait for another chapter. And I don't mind waiting for goodness like this!
Jay chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Another great chapter! Thank u so much for updating, you have no idea how happy this makes me. I'm missing Nikita a whole lot and so reading your stories kinda makes it easier for me.
guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
so glad you updated! it made my day! update the next one soon!
Hp-Nikita chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Loving it so far. The seducing story line cracks me up, I like the idea and am curious to see where it goes! Please post more soon
neitherawakenorasleep chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
So I finally had the courage to create my own FF account.

That was such a nice... cliffhanger? Always an awesome reading experience everytime you got an update.

Wait... Typhoon? You were affected by Haiyan? Hope you and your family and friends are all safe.

Cheers! Kaz, musiconnikita ]
SUNSHANE chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This story is really great,my friends and i all love it! Thank you for sharing it .Too much love for you.!
Gay4Q chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Please please please please please please please please update soon!
InAlaskaItSnows chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Yay, an update! You must must must must must do it again soon, mon amie!
wacko789 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
You're writing is perfect! You never fail to impress me with your writing! Your portrayal of characters are spot on even if it is au. I like this plotline and I'm very excited to see the next chapter. Update soon please! Don't leave us hanging! PS I'm glad to hear you are ok after the typhoon. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Hi !
So happy you're back ! I was thinking...if Dani updates this story, she'll update "marbles" soon too ... just thinking *wink* please be back before 2015 lol