Reviews for Fatherly Conundrums
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 4/9
Hi, each chapter was great, but I loved the conclusion. Gibbs is a real father to Tim. How much better can it get when the feeling is mutual? You write in a way that makes it natural. How sad that the Admiral can't do it.
Thanks and cheers!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow - I didn't think I'd ever find another story - besides my own "Silent Sorrow" - that handled Tim's mother's story this way. Incredible to find one that is done the very same way as your own.

well done, by the way - awesome story - I absolutely loved the way you worked so much into both relationships and even gave us a great deal on the relationship Tim had with his mom.

hope to see more of this - I'm a sucker for PapaGibbs/Tim stories - and this one's top of the line!
JNora chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Nice touch at the end of a very good piece. I enjoyed it very much.
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
So beautiful an ending!
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
He's such a sh*t! I detest the Adm. Great story!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I know I should be doing something else but this is more FUN!;)
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Very cute! I was hoping for more, but I liked the way you ended it. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I'm liking this fic so far... Chapter 2 is amazing! Looking forward to getting into the rest of the fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Good story, Tim dad a jerk, Did you see where Tim dad ask Vance to teach Tim how to box, he really does not know his son
Jukka chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Beautiful! The confrontation between father and son was heartbreaking. And the ending was simply perfect. Can I hope to read more of this verse? :)
Phoenixhp5 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Awesome little story! Loved Tim's last line there! Absolutely brilliant!
Midnight1906 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
C.H.W.13 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Poor Tim! But at least he has Gibbs! Will Tim and The Admiral ever get past this or does The Admiral do something that could hurt Tim big time! Wether it's physically, emosianally or verbally! Whatever it is, it has to be TimAngst! And then Gibbs there to be Papa Bear! Or as Sean calls Mark, Papa Smurf!:) No, really, he does! This is a good story and I can't wait to see what you put in your next chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT!:)
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Optimisticat chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Hi again! This chapter was a lovely conclusion to the story, and I loved McGee's last comment at the end telling Gibbs between the lines that even though the Admiral was his technical father, he was lucky enough to be able to choose Gibbs as his dad, in a sense. I can definitely see McGee doing that, and I wish that they would have put that in the show! Their relationship was great in this chapter; and I loved reading the dyamics between the two of them!

Wonderful, wonderful writing and work that you've done here. I'm sorry that the story's over now! But I look forward to reading your next work! Thanks for writing, and take care!