Reviews for Uzu no Musume
EdenMae chapter 30 . 3/31
this was really well thought out i like the descriptive history! I hope to see more relationship development since she could use more friends and bonds since she has lost so much. She seems so strong as an individual which i think its because she inherited Minato and Kushina's strength. i am excited for her training and teaching since experiences will make her an excellent ninja! can't wait for the next update!
EdenMae chapter 21 . 3/31
this was so bittersweet...in another life for Itachi/FemNaruto? lol hopefully there will be another story. R.I.P Koji..i really admire the scene because it still was written beautifully and i really liked the happy moments. Good story!
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 3/29
I'm not sure how well this would work, especially because its probably already been posted, but if he was away on a long mission again and thus not there for the massacre, just a possibility that is probably too late.
FleurSuoh chapter 30 . 3/26
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
SophieNewman chapter 30 . 3/24
This story is really good. I think that it has seriously become one of my favourites over the time I've read it. You're good at plot development, character development, and your fighting scenes are definitely nothing to sneeze at.
The only criticism I can give is that you seriously need to work on your grammar. I don't claim to be an expert, probably never will, but I have been told on numerous occasions that I am quite the grammar Nazi. :P
I look forward to the next update. A lot. :D
animefairy299 chapter 30 . 3/9
Can't wait for more chapters
Furionknight chapter 30 . 3/5
I look forward to more :)
naruto kurama chapter 14 . 2/25
love it iv been rereading it because its so good!
IceRogueWarrior chapter 30 . 2/17
Please update soon. It is a really good story.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 30 . 2/16
I like it, but I dislike her ex teammate
P.H. Wise chapter 2 . 2/13
... Yeah. I have worked with children, and every time I am reminded of Naruto'a age, I try to imagine a preschooler acting like this in a class of third graders, and my brain just hits a wall. That's not even going into differences in physical development (as opposed to mental, social, and emotional development). Physically, Naruto is just not ready for the activities the rest of the class finds easy. In developmental terms, even one year's difference can be huge. Four years? Forget about it. Never going to happen.
P.H. Wise chapter 1 . 2/13
This breaks my suspension of disbelief. Four-year-olds just don't behave this way. They don't have ideas this complicated. Their mental development isn't this far along. Even extremely bright four-year-olds won't speak like this. If a real child of four years were behaving like this, every adult would be creeped the fuck out. This is terrifying uncanny valley behavior.

An actual conversation between Naruto and the Hokage at this point would be more along the lines of...

Naruto: "Nobody likes me."
Hokage: "Why do you think that?"
Naruto: "Because they're mean!"
and so on.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 30 . 2/9
Nooooo! Why!? Let there be more chapters! You MUST update A.S.A.P! This story is incredible! I love it sooooo much.
TheBeauty chapter 30 . 1/31
Awesome story. I really like reading your femNaruto stories :D
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 30 . 1/29
I love the creativity of your story! I think you've done a great job plot wise and I look forward to the next installment.

Yasha's Sis