Reviews for Uzu no Musume
MesuNeko chapter 1 . 4/23
That's a shame that theresno nore chapters to it. It's great story, and I really like it. You should write next chapter.
Dracoessa chapter 15 . 4/20
Good story so far, but oh phauq!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 20 . 4/17
You know, that's something I've just never quite understood; why the Hell would Sarutobi order the death of EVERYONE in the Uchiha Clan? The children? The elderly? The civilians? Those that didn't agree with or even KNOW about the coup? Given what we know of his character and his past decisions, that order makes no sense and is completely out of character for him. Makes me wonder if Danzo might have used Shisui's eye in him.
LadyRainDancer chapter 30 . 4/3
Excellent story so far, I really hope you update it soon! :)
urbaddesttokki chapter 30 . 3/19
but seriously please upadate. Don't leave me hanging!
urbaddesttokki chapter 30 . 3/19
I love thisīšplease continue! I'm begging you. lol
More, oh please more? I need more sadistic, sassy Anko and fatherly, charming Hatake and GAARA(though it might just be her knocking some sense into him but whateva) I feel like you've done a good job-though I was crying at the Massacre KOJI JUST COULDN'T LIVE AND ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH MY HEART ITACHI WHY?! ouch. I can't wait(I can just see the title now-The Rival Becomes The Sensei-ahhhh that must burn and also, be a constant comfort) for the next arch, though I am enjoying this one :-) It would be interesting if things changed up a LITTLE bit-like Hinata got a bad-ass/bitch mode with Fuinjutsu or smthin, Haku and Zabuza were saved and became part of the Leaf-nin(given how there's two senseis), or Naruto killing/beating Orichimaru ON SIGHT *cough* or to break the curse mark before it truly forms:OH HEY WAIT HE MIGHT NOT EVEN ATTEMPT IT GIVEN AN UZAMAKI-NAMIKAZI FUINJUTSU MISTERESS IS STILL AROUND THAT COULD EASILY BREAK IT AND TRACK HIM DOWN. I digress. I like your work and wish to see more in the future given this is one of the few Naruto fanfics I've REALLY gotten into. Hope you have a good day! Bye!
Empireo chapter 30 . 2/28
Are you going to continue this fic?
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 3 . 2/26
u know u good when u give ITACHI UCHIHA a nosebleed
bladesbane chapter 30 . 2/22
Please continue this story, Im pretty certain that this is by far my favorite naruto fanfic
Darkness and Snow chapter 30 . 2/5
I hope you still plan to continue this even though it's been 2 years. One of the best femnaru fics I've read. Poor Koji, I really liked him. With the way the story is proceeding, I actually prefer FemNaruItachi.

Overall.
Update plz!
kyothefallenkit chapter 30 . 2/2
I can't wait to read more someday xDDD this story is really cool and interesting x3
Fangirl chapter 30 . 1/26
please continue this. its really interesting
Fangirl chapter 21 . 1/25
I'm actually glad Koji died, it adds more to the plot.
You should tell peeps in the first chapter that it isn't finished