Reviews for The Marvel Universe: Phase One: Standing Alone
UltimateSpiderPool chapter 5 . 5/17
I just wanted to to say how much I appreciate good writers. Most fanfiction I read may have long chapters, but when ever they are low quality, the writer in me yells out "he never uses commas" or "she used that word too often". It's very anoying that my brain won't shut up sometimes. But when people like you focus more on quality then quantity, it lets my brain relax and enjoy the frick'n fanfiction! So kudos to you my fellow perfectionist, and keep up the good work!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Don't stop there!
E-hero tornado chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I hope to see more chapters soon
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I like "He could grow his hair, shave it all off – maybe even grow a goatee." It's the sort of subtle hint that works extremely well in a written text.
DarkCrono15 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Good job writing out Banner's thought process. You helped us visualize it every step of the way!

These first 3 chapters are very different, I like that. Keep up the good work!
DarkCrono15 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Nick Fury is so cool! I don't know much about his backstory, but he's definitely one of the biggest badasses in the Marvel Universe.

Nice chapter! It'll be interesting to see if this one applies to the previous, and next...if they all tie together for a bigger plot, or are just substories. Either way, its cool.
DarkCrono15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ouch! What a mean thing to say to a student...Edwards is an ass! Way to go Peter, for sticking up for himself!

Read your mention of this story in the marvel universe forum so I thought I'd check it out...good chapter! And now, on to the next one...

Feel free to check out my story Quicksilver, if you want. It's also a Marvel fanfiction with many characters in the universe within it.
Pop chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Seems good so far, continue.