Reviews for The Guy, The Spy, His Not-Wife, And Their Handler
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I like marias statement about sex setting the bar to low :) emotions are powerful
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is awesome. I really like the idea that Nat reacts badly to drugs
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
love the story
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
It always bugs me that you can only leave kudos (on AO3) once. And then it occurred to me - I can leave them here, too. In a manner of speaking. Fave pings count, don't they? :-)
socrgirlz101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Loving the premise and complexity of this. Also how great Hill is. And Natasha. And Clint. And the humor.
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
"The nuclear waste kingpin is a wiry guy, hipster lean, with more hair product on his head than sense in it." - I love this line because I know this guy. I think we all do.

I really like your Maria Hill, who is hard, competent, and professional, but not without a certain amount of compassion.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this. It was such a fun read and I really like this aspect of them. It's not something I've seen a lot of in fics before. And the line about them both being psychos, just in different ways was really good too. And the betting pool. Lol. You did a fantastic job with this!
Precious93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've read this three times now and I still love it and wish there was more like this!
M.G Fisher chapter 1 . 3/25/2013