Reviews for Little One
minori kushieda chapter 7 . 3/25
I don't like It I mean it's ok! but I just don't like it!
DawnMisty chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Please update! I am seriously obsessed with this story! XD
Rose Blood Cat chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
An interesting idea!
Personally I can't really see Targent spending so much time trying to find Descole and Raymond, but that just me.
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Hey Noe! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU! :D That was awesome! :) I was laughing at Raymond and his tea and how he just casually sits in a comfy chair with a gun pointed at him :D Talk about cool as cucumber! "Old man" lol :) Dessy didn't seem tooooooo pleased about that! Terrific job Noe well done! :) Good luck with the other bonus episodes and please update soon! Plant peace for the planet see you around keep safe well and happy and take care Noe! Abbie :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Miss Descole chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
I completely cracked up when Raymond was raging at the tea strainer, because it's so true - Descole is way too thin to be healthy. It was cute to see Dessy's reaction to Targent holding Raymond hostage... And the frying pan... OH MY GOD! Do I see a Tangled reference there? XD Good work, and update quickly!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Another sweet chapter! I LOLed so hard when Raymond was ranting at the tea strainer! I love how you showed their relationship here! Good work and update soon!
The Mocking J chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Aww, another heartfelt chapter for Dessy and Raymond :D I laughed when Raymond was talking to the tea strainer!
Sailor Scout Cookies chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god... I loved this chapter! And Raymond being angry at the tea strainer, deciding to get rid of it, and then keeping it because he realized Descole would refuse to eat! That killed me.

I have a request, and it would be nice if you did it. Can Descole be disguised as Simon Foster or one of his many alter egos, and meet a young Emmy (Around 4-6) and Bronev walking around town? I would like to see Descole's reaction to it.

Well, I really hope you update soon! Don't end this story, plz!
Emerald Enchantress chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Tee hee hee :D Just like Tangled, almost imagined a little chameleon with him ... ahem. I request something with a kiddy Dessy to fill up the 10 year time skip near the very beginning of this story. Yes. Do it. Bye.

Awesome chapter, by the way! :)
Lass chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Aww, so cute! Dessy and Frieda are adorable together - I totally ship them now.
Anyway, I have a request: Could you write about when the Reinels still lived in their house, and little Hershel sees Raymond and they do something adorable... just to show how their trust was formed before the first chapter? That would make my day. Good luck with the next chapter!
Miss Descole chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Meh... I can't be bothered to log in... again...
This chapter was so adorable! I loved all the little cameo appearances you had in there (Don Paulo, Claire...) it's cute to imagine Dessy having a teenage crush, and Frieda is a great character! It's so nice to have a girl who is not a Mary Sue, not the main focus of the plot and not too overly annoying! All in all, another great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
The Mocking J chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
This was sooo cute! Honestly, first I thought Frieda was going to be a plain sweet girl, which is fine but a little cliche. Then it turns out Frieda is a bit rebellious/destructive, just like Jean. I was in stiches when the two of them blew up the experiment XD That's it- I officially ship Jean/Frieda.
Thanks for the hilarious bonus chapter!
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oooh! Jean and a little teenage crush! :D :D Hahaha! I love how you incorporated Paul and Claire into it too! :D Yaaaaaaay! More bonus chapters! :D :D :D :D Awesome job Noe! Can't wait to read the rest! :) :) Good luck with the next chapter and please update soon! Plant peace for the planet, see you around and keep safe, well and happy! Take care! Abbie :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Emerald Enchantress chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Pfft... that is all I can think of saying at the moment because you know all my thoughts about this anyway :D
Miss Descole chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
What? Final actual chapter? Nooooooooo! My life has ended! Anyway, Thanks for the great story! And at least we get bonus chapters! Requests: An awkwardly adorable teenage Dessy with Frieda Brooks, and an after-Akbadain sort of thing, where Raymond has just saved Dessy, but a bit lighthearted? Thanks! This chapter was wonderfully written, just like the others! Can't wait until the update!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »