Reviews for Too Much Like His Father
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Great chapter. I don't know if there are going to be any more chapters or not but if there is going to be I would love to know whether they give Sirius to Voldemort or the Ministry. I would like to see the younger peoples reactions to the news. I would also love a reunion between Harry and his parents in the afterlife. However anything would be okay or nothing if the story is finished would be okay also.
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Great but sad chapter. I almost wish Dumbledore would be punished along with Sirius after all it's not the first time Dumbledore stood by and did nothing while Harry was abused.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great start. I hope someone catches on to what's happening soon. I hope Remus, Severus, or even one of the Order sees a bruse or catch Sirius in the act and finally help Harry. I wonder what is wrong with Sirius? Did Azkaban effect him worse than anybody realized, or is the Black family madness making an appearance, or did Sirius get cursed or hexed into treating Harry horribly or is it Sirius showing his true monstrous nature the one the would send a person he didn't like to possible death at the hands of his warewolf friend with little guilt or remorse for the consequences of either Remus or Severus at long last?
geetac chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I like the chapter.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Wow you kept the ending just like I had it. I'm flattered.

You will need to address this talk Severus and Albus will have as well.

Thanks for the shout out on my story! :)
Team Major Whitlock chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I loved it, I cant wait for the next chapter xx
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Oh, I like, I like! Very good writing. Severus needs to because the evil dungeon bat against Dumbledore and Black. But of course you knew that. Looking forward to chapter 3. :)
christinaemerald chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
ahh feel so sorry for Harry! can't wait to read the next chapter though :)
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very good job writing. :) The alterations from last draft are good!