Reviews for Remnants of Fortitude
Love this story. Very fitting sequel! I hope the next chapter will be up soon! I couldn't stop reading it! Amazing!
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 2 . 2/24
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed rereading both of your stories! Such a cliff hanger to leave us with - but I’m glad that you’ve kept them posted throughout the years. Thank you immensely for the time and dedication which you’ve put forth into writing and publishing of your stories. They are greatly appreciated and treasure.
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 3 . 2/23
I thoroughly enjoyed rereading both of your stories! Such a cliff hanger to leave us with - but on the flip side thank you for leaving these stories posted! It’s always nice to read over old favorites 3
TOSoldtimer chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
In my mind's eye, I see Kenshin finally take a breath, swing around, and, realizing he's been had, cut Miabe in half. Then comes the carnage. This probably isn't what you have planned, but I keep seeing it. Please write a new chapter soon, and show me something better. I have really enjoyed these two stories. Thanks.
PS: nice that you brought in Hiko and Aoshi.
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
I really hope you decide to come back to this story! I am really enjoying it. I know it's been a few years, but it looks like lots of people are still hoping you will keep writing!
notentirelyunliketea chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Update pleaseeeeee
pmaverick chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
The prequel, Encounters, is one of my faves because of its plot and how well it was written. This sequel also looks promising and I am hoping that you have not abandoned this story.
kenkaofan chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
OMG! Finally they met! Please update soon
Mely chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
Hope u continue this fanfic. Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Love this story! I'm still hoping you'll finish it. :)
Kinsutenekochan chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Oh come on! Please update! I am afraid to say that I kind of hate the storylines that keep croping up where Kenshin is forced to kill because of Karou. I know it is a compelling stiryline, but one of the biggest points of the manga was kenshin overcoming that one main weakness so that he couldnt be forced to kill again, even for her. I am not critisizing your work, I promise! I just dislike that storyline. I really really really want to know what happens next, especially just how hard Karou will punch him when she has a chance. xD please update and Thank you!
Meno chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Oh i do hope u finish this. Pls pls pls
findingwhimsy chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I really hope you continue this.
pmaverick chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Update please? I am begging you.
Assassel chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Good GOD! Why stop now? Oh my God. Please continue. You have to continue. You can't stop now. I wanna know how Kaoru smacks Kenshin now that she's near him. Although preferably in a safer area after the fiasco in that restaurant.

I adore this story. It broke my heart the way Kenshin has been led to believe. Tsssss.