Reviews for Remnants of Fortitude
Linda17283410 chapter 3 . 4/18
Please please update
JB chapter 3 . 4/18
awesome story! please do not give on on this piece as I am anticipating another chapter! :D I hope you don't have writers block and that life is treating you wel! Please update soon! :D
natysc chapter 3 . 3/18
Now that Aoshi came into picture I really think Kenshin's personality in your story is similar to his.
And...
PLEASE UPDATE. ;;
ZuryHimura chapter 3 . 2/1
Oh Gosh! I loved both of your stories. I am lookinf forward you update soon. Please, please, please!
Good job by the way.
Lady dot chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
. forever your loyal reader. Lady dot
Lady dot chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
. thank you. your gracious and forever follower Ladydot
Lady dot chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Rain rain rain... once again, I know we all have busy lives, mines like a zoo most of the times, but! I finally go to check on this story and still no update. so once again I reread EVERYTHING from the beginning. starting with the first part that's already finished. I have not lost anyof the love, anger and angst that you've written this story with. I would truly appreciate if your. writers block/real life could save the other poor souls like myself with an update to this story that it truly deserves! So I can love and hate you all over again depending on what the next chapter holds. if you need help with ideas or a beta please feel free to contact me at .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Please please please update soon! Love this story :D
phantome101 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Oooo...please continue!
SakiXX1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I feel really bad for Kaoru because she is manipulated on both sides with no way out. I'm rooting for her to find some leeway that gives a slight advantage to her even though there is a tiny chance of that happening. I wonder whose mansion is that?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Please please please do update dear author. This story is so good that I can't believe I just find it now. I can feel the action rush as if I was watching a movie instead of reading a fanfic. And the romance not too sappy and cheesy. Just the right amount of fluff and tenderness. And you keep the character in line w/ the original one. Gosh, your good!
jenfreaks123 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Are YOU still GOING to CONTINUE this story? Please say yes, it's a very good one.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Please update soon. I can't wait to see Kenshin and Kaoru's interaction.
sulou chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
OMG! Are heads gonna fly now? Wow. How did I ever miss this new chapter! Well, then maybe it won't be too long until the next one? Well, in any case, it's always worth the wait.
fermbg chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god! I too forgot how to breath at the end of this chapter!
Please, update soon!