Reviews for Remnants of Fortitude
Meno chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh i do hope u finish this. Pls pls pls
findingwhimsy chapter 3 . 1/26
I really hope you continue this.
pmaverick chapter 3 . 1/14
Update please? I am begging you.
Assassel chapter 3 . 1/8
Good GOD! Why stop now? Oh my God. Please continue. You have to continue. You can't stop now. I wanna know how Kaoru smacks Kenshin now that she's near him. Although preferably in a safer area after the fiasco in that restaurant.

I adore this story. It broke my heart the way Kenshin has been led to believe. Tsssss.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
wow, i tried reviewing this chapter and it bounced back because i had already reviewed (i read it all over again because i'm senile and that's the only good thing about it, i can read things over and over and they'll always seem new) so i'm logging out to post this even though it says just about the same thing as i had said in my original review... an addendum to the last review would be that body fluids passing through sex... studies showed that the proteins and genetic material in semen can genetically alter a female: "...female responses can be triggered by the activation of a diverse set of genes from sex, including immunity, libido, altered fertility, and eating and sleep patterns..." -i thought that was interesting.

i certainly hope that she is somehow augmented to have kenshin's healing ability and lifespan since life is too short as it is and it would likely kill him to lose her. just me desiring the happily ever after. ;p

tenchu is the term that the ishin shishi used during japan's bakumatsu when eliminating the bakufu supporters. the notes left with those ishin shishi assassins left ...heaven's justice. *\o/*

now miyabe knows he's a dead man who is going to try something stupid i guess... too bad for him that katsura probably already knew that. loved that kaoru was willing to allow sano to match her after she stopped crying.
gin
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
You are a very mean person for leaving us hanging. That being said, please update!
thewobbler chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
One of the best stories I've read here so far. I do sincerely hope that you keep writing this. Cheers!
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
For the first time in his life, Kenshin forgot how to breathe.

pfffft. I love how Katsura baited the idiot. Two dimensional and simple indeed. This is too much...kukukuku. Now all we need is Kaoru being all casual and saying something along the lines of "Hello, Kenshin" or "Did you miss me?". hahahahaha!
bibliophile7 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I absolutely adore this story, I hope you keep it up!
Saris Yui chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Please tell me you're still updating this! It's driving me nuts to not have Kaoru/Kenshin action! Great story!
thelastfight chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
GAHHHH. i read encounters and remnants all in one sitting and it's amazing! you have great talent, and wonderful storytelling ability. you're really able to draw out the suspense and keep the plot moving at a good pace. it's not too rushed, and it's not too slow. the flashbacks are also nice, giving us a glimpse of kaoru and kenshin's life together. it's a nice way to break up the scenes when needed. great job, and i very much look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
oh I miss this story so much! I can hardly wait for the next scene!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Please, it doesn't mind how long it could take you: keep on and end this
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I hope you'll finish this. It HAS to be ended! Please update ASAP!
Linda17283410 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014