Reviews for Remnants of Fortitude
natysc chapter 3 . 3/18
Now that Aoshi came into picture I really think Kenshin's personality in your story is similar to his.
And...
PLEASE UPDATE. ;;
ZuryHimura chapter 3 . 2/1
Oh Gosh! I loved both of your stories. I am lookinf forward you update soon. Please, please, please!
Good job by the way.
Lady dot chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
. forever your loyal reader. Lady dot
Lady dot chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
. thank you. your gracious and forever follower Ladydot
Lady dot chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Rain rain rain... once again, I know we all have busy lives, mines like a zoo most of the times, but! I finally go to check on this story and still no update. so once again I reread EVERYTHING from the beginning. starting with the first part that's already finished. I have not lost anyof the love, anger and angst that you've written this story with. I would truly appreciate if your. writers block/real life could save the other poor souls like myself with an update to this story that it truly deserves! So I can love and hate you all over again depending on what the next chapter holds. if you need help with ideas or a beta please feel free to contact me at .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Please please please update soon! Love this story :D
phantome101 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Oooo...please continue!
SakiXX1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I feel really bad for Kaoru because she is manipulated on both sides with no way out. I'm rooting for her to find some leeway that gives a slight advantage to her even though there is a tiny chance of that happening. I wonder whose mansion is that?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Please please please do update dear author. This story is so good that I can't believe I just find it now. I can feel the action rush as if I was watching a movie instead of reading a fanfic. And the romance not too sappy and cheesy. Just the right amount of fluff and tenderness. And you keep the character in line w/ the original one. Gosh, your good!
jenfreaks123 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Are YOU still GOING to CONTINUE this story? Please say yes, it's a very good one.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Please update soon. I can't wait to see Kenshin and Kaoru's interaction.
sulou chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
OMG! Are heads gonna fly now? Wow. How did I ever miss this new chapter! Well, then maybe it won't be too long until the next one? Well, in any case, it's always worth the wait.
fermbg chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god! I too forgot how to breath at the end of this chapter!
Please, update soon!
Brukaoru chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Wow, this story is quite an abrupt turn from the original, but very interesting! Love where this is going. Can't wait to see what happens next!

PS - Tenchuu was, as Kenshin said in the manga, 'the judgement of heaven', used by the Ishin Shishi to express their intention of imparting the justice of heaven with their hands. Usually left on the dead bodies of those they killed.
Shadowed Secretz chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Really hope to see an update soon! I know I' not the only one waiting in suspense!