Reviews for Contagion
Cedes1002 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Cedes1002- Are you going to make more.
LyLyPoo123- please
Mayuzu chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
I hope Urahara and Yoruichi's appearance will chase away Ichigo's loneliness. I can't believe that even Rukia and Renji are wary of him. Thanks for updating.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
poor ichigo all isolated. but whoa yourichi and urahara out of the woodwork!
Killer-Kaneki chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Awesome can't wait till next chapter I hope it's really soon but I feel sorry for Ichigo just a little bit since I know he can handle it. Maybe u can make him snap and get Aizen to bring him back
anime-dark-fairy chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Yay, another chapter! What a perfect way to start the day xD and the added twist of bringing on Urahara and Youichi. It will be interesting to see how things progress from now.
As always, looking forward to your next update.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
How could some of ichigo friends be scared of him :( . they better slap out of it before I do the slapping ! And I'm glad to see Uhara and Yoirichu ( probably spellt the names wrong I know -.- ) . please update soon bye
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
OMG! can't wait for the next chapter...
xldoorslx chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
ha, lol
ichigo is a boss
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
hmmm vicar vicar. well its either going to be someone already there i would think...is it weird i hope its nnoitra cause thatd be really funny but i see someone more like byakuya or starrk being one
Mayuzu chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I read all 20 chapters in one go and man they are soooo intense. I thought Mayuri's death conclude it all but alas there's new enemy. He seems like human so why does he specifically targetting Ichigo? Great job on this fic. Hope to read more.
anime-dark-fairy chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Yayz, great chapter! Very exciting and deep. Thanks for the update :)
Shy Owl chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
When Ichigo healed at such an increasing rate it really shocked and scared me. But that fright really made me really look forward to how this will all end.

The biggest shock of all was the proposal, and it was the best part maybe at the end Ichigo and Aizen will have their wedding, it might be the end of the world but hey they're in love.

As always you make great surprises in your stories!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Thanks for update :D ! I enjoyed it very much especially the end ;) ! yay gettin married :D ! Can't wait till next chapter and I really wait for the reaveal of who that stranger was that was fighting ichi ;) ! Please update soon bye
hananotsuki hime chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Gin is such a creeper, but I still love him though. Aw man, who’s the mystery guy? And why does he have it out for Ichigo? Kurotsuchi said the only one capable of controlling the infected as some sort of god was Ichigo, so maybe his estimation was incorrect and this man was another such person who surpassed that level. Otherwise it wouldn’t make sense for Ichigo to feel the need to be submissive to the man. Great story! I was so enthralled with it! I can’t wait to see what’s next. Thank you for sharing! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
I wasn’t expecting Ilford to still be alive…lol. How is that gonna pan out with Szayel though? Hmmm, sounds like trouble ahead. I see what you did there with the lasers…that was the worst part of that movie for me. I swear my heart stopped for a second when that happened to Luppi…wow. I definitely was not ready for that. Ilford kind of had to die though, because Grimmjow had moved on and gotten with his brother. Ilford would have been a hindrance.