Reviews for Contagion
707 Cx chapter 21 . 3/26
Okay so i just finished reading the last updated chapter and i just had to login to review on how good this is. At first I thought this would just be some Boring zombie fanfic and I am truly sorry. But no it wasn't boring at all. Not even one scene was boring. When i first read this It just kept taking me in and I couldn't stop. The descriptive words in here are also truly great. I just love how well u made the plot and the characters like for an example Gin losing his eyes. It made sense. The pairings also and how u payed attention to everyones partner but it is a shame that i didn't not seen much Kenpachi scene but it's alright. Anyways this story is really great! I finished it in 2 hours non stop. I hope to see u active anytime around this year or next year. It'll be a shame if u abandoned this beautiful art piece.

-Good luck
Kishiko-TheFujoshi chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
First I was happy to see a bit of Nnoitra/Szayel pairing but now it's this?! you know what? imma roll with it. -_-
But anyway our little Ichi/Aizen pairing has a little cute relationship going. Aww how adorable -~-
Kishiko-TheFujoshi chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Wait are we really going to be pairing Szayel and Grim? So Nnoitra really has no chance? T-T
Cedes1002 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Cedes1002- Are you going to make more.
LyLyPoo123- please
Mayuzu chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
I hope Urahara and Yoruichi's appearance will chase away Ichigo's loneliness. I can't believe that even Rukia and Renji are wary of him. Thanks for updating.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
poor ichigo all isolated. but whoa yourichi and urahara out of the woodwork!
Killer-Kaneki chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Awesome can't wait till next chapter I hope it's really soon but I feel sorry for Ichigo just a little bit since I know he can handle it. Maybe u can make him snap and get Aizen to bring him back
anime-dark-fairy chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Yay, another chapter! What a perfect way to start the day xD and the added twist of bringing on Urahara and Youichi. It will be interesting to see how things progress from now.
As always, looking forward to your next update.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
How could some of ichigo friends be scared of him :( . they better slap out of it before I do the slapping ! And I'm glad to see Uhara and Yoirichu ( probably spellt the names wrong I know -.- ) . please update soon bye
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
OMG! can't wait for the next chapter...
xldoorslx chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
ha, lol
ichigo is a boss
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
hmmm vicar vicar. well its either going to be someone already there i would think...is it weird i hope its nnoitra cause thatd be really funny but i see someone more like byakuya or starrk being one
Mayuzu chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I read all 20 chapters in one go and man they are soooo intense. I thought Mayuri's death conclude it all but alas there's new enemy. He seems like human so why does he specifically targetting Ichigo? Great job on this fic. Hope to read more.
anime-dark-fairy chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Yayz, great chapter! Very exciting and deep. Thanks for the update :)
Shy Owl chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
When Ichigo healed at such an increasing rate it really shocked and scared me. But that fright really made me really look forward to how this will all end.

The biggest shock of all was the proposal, and it was the best part maybe at the end Ichigo and Aizen will have their wedding, it might be the end of the world but hey they're in love.

As always you make great surprises in your stories!