Reviews for The Past Haunts
You just succeeded in convincing a non-reviewer to review. Congrats! Please write a second chapter. Your writing is amazing.
maria chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
wonderfully written very sad but still good
Blake chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
My goodness that was the cutest fanfiction I have ever read in my entire 5 years of being in the fandom. Absolutely well done to you
Wild Rose 900 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Ok this is amazing. I love Sherlock being abused (yes, I know. I'm a horrible person.) and then you add him helping a little boy who's being abused?! Absolutely love it. Grest job and thank you for sharing it. :)
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
OMGS I LOVED IT! That was amazing. :D 3 definitely keep writing. If you ever continue this pleeeeaaaasssseee pm meand Ill definitely review. :D
a fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
imma cry :'( so many feels. too good...
Genna chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
this story is amazing please continue
J.Doodle221B chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Thai was amazing, please write another chapter, I want to see the reactions of everyone else when he leaves the room!
daemonic-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Please write another chapter, I'd love to see how things go when Sherlock leaves the interrogation room.. Please!
daemonic-as-hell chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Please write another chapter! Love it
this is a username 13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
OHMYGOD I JUST WANTED TO DO HOMEWORK BUT NO I READ THIS AND AM ABOUT TO CRY THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
THAT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
2nd chapter please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
i feel like it would have taken more than that to have sherlock spill his past in front of everyone, but aside from that small criticism, i loved it, great writing.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 3/24/2015