Reviews for Identity
SuperNovKim chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Lol love it! It was Halarious!
noi chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Don't care about that. Love your story anyway.
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
abby chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
stop making robin and wally a couple there not gay there like brothers and plus batman would kill wally if it was so which it is not
alleygirl24 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
That was awesome! I was laughing so hard I couldn't sit up straight! Really great job!
BarbaraGirl chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
This story just cracks me up! I love it soo much!
Only If chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It was totally different and honestly, I thought it was better even though I absolutely adore MoR.

It was kind of the same idea but you see that constantly on this website and personally, it's a plot I like so it's nice to see it written different ways and I wish there were more stories like this.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Hahaha, hilarious, loved it!
DPraven chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I've read MoR's story before I read this and I honestly didn't even think about then being similar, not even after I read your note. Out was only when I read the title of her fic when I remembered it. Nice story, I like Robin in it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh my fuck! Keep writing its amazing!
Sterek2112 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I love this story and do not know mistresses robin's stories
lindz4567 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
i still loved the story i though it was very good
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
He Who Cheats When Play, He Will Cheat You Anyway

I've read them both, and don't worry, you didn't copy her. In her story, the team KNEW Wally was going on a date , the knowledge of him and Robin dating was known to the team. The team then figured out that Robin was on 'patrol' in Gotham with Batman, prompting the team to go spy on Wally and then you've got the confession after a few laughs.

In yours, the team just stumble on Wally and Dick, and then the confession comes out.

The only thing similar about the stories, is that Robin manages to get a few laughs in before telling the team, that's basically about it. And you only received one review from a rather rude anon who was wrong. You didn't copy her.
YJFangirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Love this, so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this isn't very original. you've basically copied mistressofrobins' fanfic.