Reviews for The Mark of The Golden Phoenix
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Stunna21 chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
good story and could you give us a link to find this story at its getting interesting so let us know if you have something to tell us, also i'm sorry about your grandmother and may she rest in peace.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
Please update soon. I want to find out what happens next. PPLLEEAASSEE!
Mercsenary chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
Ch. 8 and 9 are the same chapter
beast210 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Hello this story is okay but Harry is tottaly out of character he used to be a shy young man even if he was very mature in all the books. this story is like taking J.K.'s Harry and throwing him away and replacing him with an entirely different character
angelXofXdeath chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
i hope u get better soon. when you do, please write more on this awsome story.

-angel
athenakitty chapter 10 . 12/12/2003
Snape feels different? The dark mark is permenantly gone? No repeat? Severus is surprise about the change in clothes?
athenakitty chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
Nice. Snape gets a surprise?
athenakitty chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
Phoenix mention that Snape's to go with him? Harry/Phoenix surprise Severus? Severus gets the news that he has to mate with Harry?
athenakitty chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Phoenix loose his temper at Lucius? Arthur Weasley is the new minister? Harry goes to plead the children's case?
athenakitty chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Fudgie's being an arse? Fudgie get taken by the other mages? Phoenix the new temporary minister?
athenakitty chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
The DADA is being a jerk? Teacher loose his job? my powers? Phoenix talks with Severus?
athenakitty chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
Harry tells the staff that he's an Ancient Elemental War Mage? Draco decides to do something stupid? Phoenix's having fun?
athenakitty chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
You know, you're going to have to rename the second chapter. Is there a time difference in the war mage location and Harry's original time? Harry's going back to his own world? Is the golden phoenix his familiar? Will Harry's stuff be in Hogwarts? Did the Dursley get their just desserts?
athenakitty chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Harry sends a letter to Dumbledore and receive help in time? Will the Dursleys get punished?