Reviews for Words We Never Say
C. S. Tolkien chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
Other than Jean/Logan, Charles and Moira is one of my favorites pairings as well.

Very good story, I am sorry for no paying attention to your new stories, but I was reading other things, and seeing other things.

Question. Is true the rumor that it would be a sequel of First Class, I see some production imagines of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, so it is true?
whylime chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
Congrats on reaching the end! I'm glad you are introducing Kurt, I had to read that whole section twice to figure out what was going on. Can't wait for the next one, I definitely want to see more of Alex/Lorna
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
That was awesome! Kurt! Awesome just awesome and you are so welcome and I will see you in two weeks!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 34 . 4/26/2013
you know, when I read the first part of chapter 33, there was this subconsciousness that keep on muttering : 'kiss, kiss' then when I arrived to the line when they DID kiss, my brain stopped for a few seconds and next thing I know, I was squealing loudly. it never cease to amaze me how your fics managed to induced such emotions out of me.

kurt's here. wow, what a shocker.

you know, it hard to find a very heart-wrenching fanfic that involves both main female/male characters where they pull through. sure, there might be some, but I'll say this story is one of the best I've ever read. I love the way you portray moira and charles here and how you pour such emotions into what we readers had thought to be their last moments.

ever thought of being a real writer? if yes, tell me so I will be the first to buy it.

I can't wait more from you. I apologize for not reviewing but my finals are starting next week and I had to concentrate since I took a lot of level 3 module this semester. I can't wait for more and i hope when my finals are done, I'll be walking out of the hall reading the very first chapter of true colors.
whylime chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
I was not expecting that kiss. I like to imagine Alex calling Lorna up to take her out for coffee sometime, but I think we all know things are too complicated for that to ever happen. I like that you added Sean to the equation for an outside perspective. Plus some time Alex might need a friend to talk to about this.
whylime chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
What a surprise! I judge fanfics based on their ability to make me feel real emotions for fictional characters and you are top notch! Last chapter I was crying, now I am overjoyed.
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
*grins madly* THEY FINALLY KISSED! I'm only a little bit thrilled by that. Great job so keep it up!
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 32 . 4/25/2013
SHE'S NOT DEAD! I'VE NEVER BEEN MOR HAPPY IN MY LIFE! THE CHAPTER WAS GREAT AND YOU ARE GREAT AND SHE'S NOT DEAD!
Fanatic4Fiction chapter 32 . 4/25/2013
I was so scared that Moira was going to die and I'm ecstatic that she didn't. It would have killed Charles if she had :(
Chocolate and caramel chapter 31 . 4/25/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooo God, the last time I cried this bad is when I read Mimic's death...
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 31 . 4/24/2013
No no no no! It's not supposed to go like this! Dang it no! I'm still stubbornly holding out hope that she's going to be fine. So keep up the great work!
whylime chapter 31 . 4/24/2013
Their wedding day? What a tear jerker. This was something I thought was coming, but it's still so sad.
whylime chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
That's seriously bad, I'm still hoping that the virus is not fatal to humans but it seems like a slim chance
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
No NO NO NO! This is just... Aaagh! If she's not alright you are going to be in big trouble! Great chapter anyway so keep it up!
Fanatic4Fiction chapter 29 . 4/22/2013