Reviews for Games of Seduction
Lstcryptonian chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Good story, but draco's middle name is Lucius after his father apparently
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Yikes for Harry's behavior to Hermione.

Aww for the Dramione at the end.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Interesting way to tie everything together in the end.

Nicely done
Musette Fujiwara chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
I loved it...

especially how he fell for her...
Sharlmalfoy chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
I liked it a lot! It was too bad that the prefects bathroom scene was so short :P Ended totally differen that how I expected it to end. But it was great!

I little rushed with the marriage proposal (in my opinion...) but other than that great job! I'd love to read a sequel!

Sharly
Toxxic-hugs chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
Totally brilliant! A sequel would be marvelous!
Pauley Perrette chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
muy bien, muchos gracias. es muy interesante. loved the story, much better than some of the ones i've read. it had an excellent plot and was extremely unique.
blue Lagoon chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
WOW, your story definetly did cast a magic spell upon me as I read it. I could not stop until all 10 chapters were done.

I loved the way malfoy was shown in your story. He seemed totally sexy to I do not think that even the Malfoy you showed is so horny that he forgets his principles (Hermione must be a mudblood to him as Pansy did say) At that point he was a bit ooc.

His change from horny little boy to a mature adult was not too aprupt. A lot of plus points for that.

I liked the fact that Hermione was presented as very beautiful etc. But what disturbed me a little was the fact that you showed her drawning little pics during potions (first chapter) That was a bit ooc. I cannot imagine Hermione to be like that or to be late (Snape sayed she is never punctual).

Still I liked the fact that she did not got fooled by Malfoy as were the other girls!

At last, you presented Hogwarts to be a place where everyone sleeps with everyone. To top that you said the Prefects bathroom was not used as a bathroom but a relaxing room due to excessive sexual activities. This statement was quite funny but a bit unrealistic.

However, all in all I absolutly liked your story. It was written VERY well and please keep on writing, you are definetly talented! I am waiting to read more of your stories.
tomfreak chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
a little rushed don't you think-going from i love you to marry me in one day?
Nikky's girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
oh i would have clobberd him if he'd said that to me lol
HarryPotterFreakEver chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
im shaking with laughter over here...you've got a great rack! HAHA LOL!
out of touch chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
luved it definately do a sequel!

luv mays

x
ifyoujustsmile chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
OMG this story was so good i loved it ! please say u wrote/writting a sequal !
bloodwitch88 chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
great story loved it
babygurl34 chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
i think that ur story is SO good. :)i like ur writin style it's kewl it keeps the reader in suspense and want to keep reading it. i think ur really good at writing just to say in short lol