Reviews for Look! Up In The Sky!
Marshman101 chapter 2 . 8/13
Woah that was amazing
horse battery 43 chapter 1 . 7/19
Review number two
horse battery 43 chapter 1 . 7/19
Useless review number one
Oh gooooosh. This story has gotten so fucking stupid.
Pls stooooooooop
So he didn't know what the sound of something leaving the man's hand and flying towards them was? He didn't hear his tensions flexing and moving, the man exhaling as he threw? Author fiat BS.
Not to mention nobody just happens to have enough skill to through a knife. You either practice it as a profession or can't do it. Have you ever tried to throw a knife? You can't get it to stick in the target 1/10 times, and even then not deep at all because all the energy is lost in the throw and in it spinning. You'd get a shallow piercing if you were lucky enough for the knife to land blade first. Author fiat again.
Politically the French government wouldn't allow harry to be turned away from their school. The prestige they would receive from him over a refusal to attend his home country school over their own would be immense. Not to mention the historical U.K./French rivalries if he same time period that the wizard world is set in.
The story could have been great but bringing in batman in that way, while cool is absolutely retarded
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 5 . 5/6
I have to say the babies in the bath thing was pretty funny to me. There are tones of stores of my brother and sister doing the same with me as kids.
ShakePapa chapter 13 . 4/19
My heart is breaking at the thought that there will probably be no more chapters. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Maybe I'll just read it again.

Le Sigh
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 4/11
It just struck me that you never mentioned Harry getting this bracelet of his until he exploded or whatever, nor did you mention how the ship disappeared after he blew up or whatever.
Interesting story so far, but you might want to touch up on that.
Max chapter 1 . 2/13
July 2nd 2014 last updated TIME TO GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ARSE AND GET THIS BLOODY STORY UPDATED
holliswalley chapter 13 . 2/7
Albus at this point reminds me of Toymaker with a dash of Joker thrown in for that nutty flavor
ForbiddenFandom chapter 13 . 1/25
So... an update anytime soon? There are not very many stories on this fandom, let alone ones that are decent enough to read comfortably.
BankruptSamurai chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
This story might be dead, but holy shit if what you've written isn't incredible, Belcris. I'll admit, recreating the DC universe post-Crisis inside the Harry Potter universe was quite possibly the last thing I could've imagined but it works so well. Harry's really an excellent choice for your story's Superman and the idea of him in a suit colored black and silver (the fashion preferences Harry has, thatyou mentioned early in the story)?

Awesome.

Everything else works surprisingly well and it was pretty hilarious when Ron's habit of overreating came into play. Luna and Hermione are fun as well, their personalities working well into their position as Green Lantern and Wonder Woman. Neville's fantastic and I cannot express how badass it is that he's wearing Terry's suit instead of Bruce's. Loved Batman Beyond growing up, so the thought of it here is very much well received. As for Fred and George, this chapter definitely painted a potentially great picture of what they would have become (not quite certain if Ron was meant to mirror anybody as the twins seemed a blend between Wally West and now, Barry Allen). As for Fleur, the story ended too soon for me to really form an opinion there.

Either Delacour sister would work, honestly. Regardless, this is an absolutely fantastic read and it's a shame that it probably won't be continued - but thank you for writing it in the first place. Supergirl was honestly one of the best parts of post-Crisis and seeing her interact a bit with the Harry Potter universe (as well as the nicely paced pairing with Harry) was fun to read, especially given how unique this story was.
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
Chris, thanks for a great read so far. Let me join the chorus of fans who encourage to get back to this, if life permits!