Reviews for Restoration
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Now THIS is how it should happen. You made it right. And put everyone back in character again. Well done.
Rae M chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Omg! Love this! Please continue!
Anna chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
HELL YES! I couldn't freaking agree more! PLEASE SEND THIS TO Eddie and Adam to explain them what's the real meaning of the word REDEMPTION... I love you so much for editing this perfect one-shot! It just sums all the reason why that was FUCKED UP plot twist! THANK YOU FOR WRITING A SENSICAL AND BEAUTIFUL SOLUTION TO THE MESS THEY MADE! TOTALLY LOVE IT AND IT'S WOODEN SWAN FLUFF ;_;
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Nicely done. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
you know I loved it!
R1U2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love this hope this really happen honestly don't like little august I want him with Emma
If you want a story about Emma being a child story called a little accident by rose lupus cute and funny love story
Patty Hillard chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Yay thank you! I was so mad when he was turned back into a child and Emma looked so lost and hurt because of it
DivineMist chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Yes, yes, yes this pleases me! After last nights episode ugh, I wish I could delete it out of my brain.

But seriously this was a great continuation of having August turned back into a man. Very nice :)