Reviews for Think of Me as Your Family
misuky7 chapter 52 . 3/5
This was a masterpiece, just the it's prequel. I adored this story, especially what Willow did for Conner and Dawn. At first I hated the idea of Angel shipped with Spike and Willow but in the end it grew on me, it was brill. :3
TGiff8288 chapter 52 . 11/15/2014
I hope you write a sequel to this, I'd love to read more!
Mist17 chapter 51 . 5/18/2014
Um maybe you could like write another sequel or something so we can see them in Los Angeles and see how things work for them? Please!?
Hazel08 chapter 52 . 4/18/2014
Great ending and hated to see Willow leave but I know it had to happen. Glad that Angel soul was I guess anchored and he didn't lose it.
Gea Mari chapter 52 . 4/17/2014
This chapter was great and so full of nostalgia! When you wrote the end you better had not meant THE END of the story! This story is too good to be finished and they are too many loose ends! If it this is the end of this sequel there better be a trilogy coming soon! Am warning you : P
rpfan1976 chapter 52 . 4/16/2014
The End? NOOOOO! What am I going to read every Monday? Please write a sequel someday?
RKF22 chapter 52 . 4/14/2014
Ah a sweet goodbye
yet again chapter 52 . 4/14/2014
awww :) thanks for writing
The Silent Scream chapter 52 . 4/14/2014
Such a pity it is over, but it was truly awesome! Great job!
NerdAlert101 chapter 51 . 4/13/2014
This is really good! I love the three of them together. Hope you update soon.
Gea Mari chapter 51 . 4/8/2014
MORE! Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one on Monday!
RKF22 chapter 51 . 4/7/2014
Ah his soul is his interesting go willow
The Silent Scream chapter 51 . 4/7/2014
So having a proper threesome at last secured Angel's soul? XD Lucky for them. I see many super happy fun times in their future. XD
yet again chapter 51 . 4/7/2014
awww :)
Gea Mari chapter 50 . 4/2/2014
EXHIBITIONIST! That almost killed me! It also brought a lot of R rated scenarios involving these three. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!