Reviews for Dawn
Lolapola chapter 1 . 1/26
Never mind I just found it!
Lolapola chapter 2 . 1/26
Oooh I love this! Are you still going to post the Dusk?
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
wowww..amazing!

really enjoyed it :)
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Wow awesome :) I like how Cas made him stop
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome! I think that it is wonderful!
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I don't know how I missed this story! This was really really good! I enjoyed reading every bit of it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Oh man.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
HOLY. FREAKING. SHIT. This one, too! I read the whole thing, too, so I'll be reviewing that as well! *U* *U* You are the FREAKING BEST! This is AMAZING so far! I'm off to review 'Dusk,' so expect that in a few minutes as well! *U* *U* I just...GAH, I cannot with you and your WInchester bros(-Bobby-Cas) talent! *U* *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
HOLY. CRAP. This is so beautiful I died. Seriously. HOLY. SHIT. You are absolutely wonderful! LOVE this so much! I always like to see things where Sam is close with Cas since that relationship is always left in the background! :D This was really, really nice! *U* LOVE it! God, Cas seemed pretty much like himself, and I completely love the parts with Dean, mentioned or otherwise! SO true that it's a low blow to use him, but hey, 'desperate times,' as they always say! *U* The Dean - Sam relationship is the reason I started watching this show, and I LOVE what you've done with it! *U* *U* Rock on!
hotshow chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This story was very good. I'm looking forward to reading "Dusk". Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good piece. Well done
zekeschance chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
OMG. You cannot leave us hanging like this. I suggest you get that next story up, pronto!
Jeanny chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Looking forward to reading Dean's POV on this. Bring on the angst!
gopottergo11 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Oh! I like the different P.O.V! Please update! Grrr to the cliffhangers!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
can't wait for this! great story! :D my boys!