Reviews for the end is where i begin
psychoanalyst chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Really cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This work is a display of true literary skills. You acuratly pinpointed each character's behavior and actions acuratly. All the while portraying a funny, yet necissary, heart-to-heart between Lydia and Darcy. In conclusion, you should be proud of fanfiction
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was so well done. Lydia can feel a little flat as a character just because she went through so much change all at once, but you got all those nuances perfectly. Amazing fic, totally unexpected and right on point with characterization and dialog!
toffeema chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
that was really good - you write really well. Would love to see more LBD or P&P fics from you!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I admit that when I saw Darcy siting alone in the preview I also wanted a Darcy/Lydia interaction. I didn't think it'd happen, but I wanted it. Getting it here made me super happy. For whatever reason I was grinning and blushing like a fool as a I read this. You created such a great setting and tone and I loved this. I vote that you post more stuff, because I'd gladly read it.

Thank you!
Quills and Inkwells chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this example of their relationship. It is sad that we fans won't be getting any Lydia/Darcy screentime, but oh well. Marvelous writing, by the way!
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
c.a.s.1404 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwwww...that is simply an adorable short...I am touched. :)