Reviews for Thinking 'Bout You...
Concetta chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! Hurray!

Ciao!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Hihi! Cute! - You sure give Ranma lot's more courage than he has in the anime; at least when it comes to Akane.

Very sweet and fluffy; I don't entirely get why Akane was so sad all of a sudden, since the argument didn't seem to hold any new aspects from their other fights, but meh. Still very nice.
WiNd chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
oh my...that was...so lovely..i like your style of writing...keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
A very good story!
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I just can't stop reading this story. It just captured my attenion right 's really...really...I don't know I've just ran out of words to describe this story of yours! *gasp* Oh my god! I ran out of words to write/say! *A MIRACLE!* (stupid inner-conscious) Well, ADIOS!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love it!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2003

Nice! If only these things (all of your fic's main point-and kisses- really occured in the series.) I'd be so happy!

Man, my mom is yelling at me for typing loud. On to the next story!

GD

Kiss kiss

tigerrelly chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
that was short, sweet, and completely beautiful. I absolutely loved it. I hope to see more like it soon. :)
Juniper James chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
YAY! i love all your stories... they're so sweet and there not like 50 chapters long _ Thanks for the entertainment!
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
That's it. Go talk with the animators of the show and have them animate your story. Right now. This was so romantic.

C
Mav Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Two very nice and wonderful written storys in a row. My Lady youre truely an excellent writer. Please continue your work, cause it would be a real shame to waste such a talent for romantic storys.

If you ever encounter someone who disagres with your writing stile ... ignore him, Im sure he is just jealous at your talent.
Psyienna chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Well done! I just read both this fic and "Wanna Bet?". You really captured the underlying tenderness that exists in the best of the Ranma episodes. And I liked the way the writing style changed from shorter, more crisp sentences explaining the conflict to the lusher, more descriptive sentimental scenes...again, good job and keep up the great work!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Aww! This was absoluetly KAWAII! Please write more to this! *Maura*
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
erm, you should probably cover your ears ..

KAWAII!

this fic is so sweet and cute! it's so romantic and the great thing about it is that it's not too sappy, like some romance fics tend to get .. and, and .. *struggles for words* just so darn kawaii!

definitely deserves more reviews, and .. it's - so - *cute!***

umm, yea, i'll stop now .. ()
Kayla the kawaii gurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
CUTE! That was the cutest story I've read! You did a really nice job on this, and I gotta tell you I'll be looking forward to more fics from you! Keep it up!

-Kayla