Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Dear Kalina:

See, this is why it's always better not to divorce procreation from pleasure in the first place. (Have the Snapes ever read "Humanae Vitae"? There's some good stuff in there about this...)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
hewasimpossible chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hahahaha hilarious xD
jowilleatyuh chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG i just died ten times over! I honestly don't think i raelly stopped laughing after i got to the boxers part xD and hahaaa "just like riding a broom." i died. i literally pissed in my pants when i read that part xD
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
how hilarious, I have a couple of friends who just recently went through a very similar situation and the husband was soooooo mad! At one point his best friend even told him: "You know, there's always the friend's rule?" "What is it?" "If you can't manage to get your wife pregnant, you could always ask a friend..."... it was so akward for a couple of months.. then his wife got pregnant and everybody was thinking bad things.. then the little girl was born and she looks exactly like her father, the husband..

crisis averted!
zekkers chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
as a mother who had to 'try' for quite a few months before our first child- THIS WAS FUNNY! And I could so see her getting all schedule oriented and killing the mood- it is hard enough for a normal couple to keep the fun during that time, let alone someone like H.
Deccatrine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"Just like riding a broomstick." Oh lord. I was just randomly pinching my nose while I was reading that line and I made the most atrocious laugh-snort, so thanks for that. Cute one-shot!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
ROFL Others may not find this funny, but it was halarous to me. XD
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
jajajaja pobre severus que las mujeres siempre nos obsecionamos con ese tema, saludos y animo.

Me encanto el fic.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
im sure ive already reviewed this stry but i just love it. it's pretty funny!
Loyal-Ruby chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Very nice story. I love it.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
*cackles*

The scene with Poppy and Albus, hiiiilarious! :D
KT8812 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
absolutely magnificent!

this is mortified Snape at his tortured best!

it's a bloody masterpiece!

keep it up...
thecircularsky chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very funny! Loved it.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I loved this story, it was so funny and TRUE!
oscarg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved this! Albus giving wanking advice was classic. Poor Snape!
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »