Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
Jinni chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I found this to be terribly amusing and laughed out loud. Good job. Nice and short, the kind of reading-candy I needed right now. Perfection!

Jinni
mym2000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
What an embarrassing dream. May they have beautiful children.
Diablogyrl chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
That was FOSROFLMAO funny!
Okashii chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I'm having a hard time calming down enough to write this, that has to be the MOST hilarious HG/SS Fic I have read in my entire life! you are an AMAZING writer and should go pro! Let's se how many exclamation marks I can make before I'm distracted by something shiny! ! ! ! *oooooh shiny*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
AWESOME...ITS ME AGAIN

THE GREAT UPPERCASE REVIEWER

I THINK IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

I HOPE YOURE A GUY COZ IF YOU ARENT

I"LL BE HOMO

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
KC chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Brilliant! Hilarious! Awesome fic.
shiiru chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Very funny _ Loved it when Albus came into Poppy's and Sevvie's conversation
PowerLeca chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*finally regains the coordination to review after laughing so hard for so long*

Oh, that was sooo good and funny...

I was about to get upset at all the blatant sex-talk and resulting embarassment in the infirmary (hilarious as it may be), and then WHAMMO! you save it with a dream!

Surprize endings are so much fun!

Bravo!

PowerLeca
Q chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for a delightful read. Makes me want to be greedy and read about their success. ;-)

Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Deb chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
LMAO! That was an absolute scream! Thanks for brightening my day...
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
That was singularly funny...only I should not have read it at work because all my coworkers are wondering why I am laughing so hard. Albus was a scream!
Tegan1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Very cute!
Remus's Nymph chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
*snickers* Very nice! Loved it!
kazVL chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Beautifully written as always and scarily like a couple of my friends .

Poor Snape, he's undoubtedly in love to go through that. A delight. I suspect that, to his total mortification, he would turn out to be one of those nauseatingly besotted fathers if it was a girl.

Thanks for this great start to the day.

Kaz
jade chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
aaaaaahwhwahahahah! as sweet as this fic was...i couldn't help but keep myself from laughing! albus, in the dream was rather...ya

and then, severus being joyed w/ the fact that it was a dream...but, i can't help but wonder how a dream could have had so much meaning, let alone a resolution to his problem, which was relaxing...and a couple of other things. this was wonderfully put together!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »