Reviews for inertia
Inari chapter 5 . 3/18
Hi! I'm leaving a review to let you know that people are still reading your fic and waiting for the next update! I really like how realistic the situation is with Artemis and Dick comforting each other and how things changed when Wally came back. Please keep writing! :)
Ms. Scarlet Taylor chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
1) I love the Jesse McCartney joke.
2) I was actually listening to that song while reading it by chance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Lol! Love the Jesse McCartney part! Y'know cuz who Dick is... ;-)
Moogle from Cyrodiil chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I've really enjoyed reading these five chapters and can't wait for the next! Your story has a nice flow and I feel like Dick, Artemis, and Wally are pretty true to character.
- Moogle
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I really hope this eventually winds up Traught. I thought you summed up the whole thing well: "The two of them had a gravity between them."
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
The first chapter was good. Parts of the next two were good. But the last sentence just ruins everything.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I was hopeful that this would have a traught ending, but this chapter apparently ruined that. It's a shame.
DragonRiderSnowFlake chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
that's so sad
GeekDad chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
intense. Very interesting take on all of this.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Pretty good
GeekDad chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Wow. I really don't know where this is going, but I'm along for tge ride. Does Wally come back, if he does what does he find. Are they kidding themselves or trying to believe so their relationship doesn't go ant farther. Too many questions. Great job.
Firehawk2400 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*Blushes after reading* I thought this was rated T?
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
They just had sex and they are friends?
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013