Reviews for A Stranger on the Frontier
Red Death chapter 12 . 8/8
Come baaaaaack...!
Darth Cruel chapter 12 . 8/7
Awesome story, loving it. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 7/21
I want to state I am surprise that you are no longer continue this story. I have read it several times, each time the story continues to show me that the story is amazingly good read. I love how its being developed, which is surprising and the fact you are continuing it into the timeline of Star Trek Online, which would be amazing to watch. I believe that I and other fans of your story would love to see you continue the story.
this looks good i hope you restart it.
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 2/9
As I read this story, I came to love it. Its a great story, shame that is not going to be continued. A seen many parts from the new Star Trek movies, and hints about Star Trek Online. This is a severely well made story, I wish that you will one day continue the story.
shyd1 chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
So good! I especially loved the part where you shamed the crew for baby Isis!
I can't wait to see what you do next!
pojo18 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
this is brilliant i do hope you update soon my dear :)
Castage chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Brilliant story!

I'm not big fan of DS9 – never watched entire series even though I like it, but your story i just devoured:)

Interesting MC and his interactions with other characters (and you've got Scotty!). You could at some point list some of his acquisitions and supporters. By the way, shouldn't he – as a minister - have some official reunite?

Question: Do you know of any other fics similar to yours?

I look forward to next development!
Lennex MacDuff chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Just an idea, do you remember the episode of DS9 where a clone of Riker from a TNG episode comes to DS9, steals the Defiant and goes to join the Maquis? Have you maybe considered that Keiran can maybe offer him a commission in the BDF? For that matter, he could recruit a number of Maquis members willing to serve if they have the skills. I imagine not many Bajorans have starship experience, and even fewer commanding one. Could be a good way for Maquis members to be brought back into the fold and for the Bajorans to gain another edge in the coming conflicts.

PS: If I haven't stated it in a previous review, I really enjoyed the fact that you wrote this fic and also made an Honor Harrington reference.
uo-chou chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Excellent work so far, keep it up!
Cereburn chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Really enjoying the story so far, keep it up!
Derain von Harken chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Interesting. Presumably a self insert and I've seen enough of Deep Space Nine to know this is not that weird for them. Also strange to post on review for other fic but getting back to Exodus of Stars anytime soon?
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Well I have to say that this story is rather good, and I hope that you continue the story.
Guest Q chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
ALRIGHT, YOUR BACK! Great chapter, just love to hate those Circle bastards. Keep it up! :)
darthjohn chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
updates from you sir, are like Christmas every time it don't wait until Christmas for the next. I love this story, and can't wait for the next installment!