Reviews for A Stranger on the Frontier
Lennex MacDuff chapter 12 . 2/15
Just an idea, do you remember the episode of DS9 where a clone of Riker from a TNG episode comes to DS9, steals the Defiant and goes to join the Maquis? Have you maybe considered that Keiran can maybe offer him a commission in the BDF? For that matter, he could recruit a number of Maquis members willing to serve if they have the skills. I imagine not many Bajorans have starship experience, and even fewer commanding one. Could be a good way for Maquis members to be brought back into the fold and for the Bajorans to gain another edge in the coming conflicts.

PS: If I haven't stated it in a previous review, I really enjoyed the fact that you wrote this fic and also made an Honor Harrington reference.
uo-chou chapter 12 . 1/12
Excellent work so far, keep it up!
Cereburn chapter 12 . 1/11
Really enjoying the story so far, keep it up!
Derain von Harken chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Interesting. Presumably a self insert and I've seen enough of Deep Space Nine to know this is not that weird for them. Also strange to post on review for other fic but getting back to Exodus of Stars anytime soon?
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Well I have to say that this story is rather good, and I hope that you continue the story.
Guest Q chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
ALRIGHT, YOUR BACK! Great chapter, just love to hate those Circle bastards. Keep it up! :)
darthjohn chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
updates from you sir, are like Christmas every time it don't wait until Christmas for the next. I love this story, and can't wait for the next installment!
Garden Gnomie chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Love this story
Please update soon
ProdigyKlone chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Great story Please Keep it coming !
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Yay, you're back.
XRaiderV1 chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
its good to see one of my favorite startrek fics updated once more, well done sir.
redDaeth chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
GREAT CHAPTER and I wait impatiently for the next good-luck and god-bless redDaeth
wolf-in-hell chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
I don't normally like many self inserts, but I do this one, and wait for more of it.
red demon161 chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Oh the shit is about to hit the fan. I liked the rescue of Li Nalas. Not as action packed, but it show cased the BDF's growing capabilities. I can't wait to see what else Keiran introduces to the BDF and by extension Starfleet.
alichi chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for an update.
Was wonderful to be reminded of this fic and reading it from chapter one onwards again :)

Now I'm going to read Exodus again too.