Reviews for One
queen-sheep chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Interesting concept. Did these events actually happen on Ron's birthday though? Well, I quite enjoyed it either way :) I've got nothing to criticize!
gote chapter 7 . 6/11/2013

Except I have more to say, haha. This last one was so sad, wow. ;_; The 'horrifying' one seriously gave me shivers, I think, and the 'perfect' one made me all squeal-y happy. These were great to read all in one sitting because it went through such a range of emotions, I really liked it.

If I had to give one piece of advice though showing does work better than telling so it's better to describe at hint at things rather than just saying "it was terrible" or "she was worried" but you did do that a lot as well and I understand this was all constrained by the word limit.

Anyway, really good job. :)
Alohaemora chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
This was so lovely! Thank you so much for the entry! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Oh my gosh! That was sooooo sweet! I love it! That last one made me cry
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Oh my gosh! That was sooooo sweet! I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Excellent concept. I very much enjoyed this.
SilverDoe23 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Sad moment but perfect for closing this beautiful "Ron's birthday" collection. You did a great job capturing the R/Hr relationship in my opinion. I will be glad to read more R/Hr stories from you in the future :-)
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I really liked this but the ending was so sad! When I realized that he'd died, I wanted to cry! But I liked the way you wrote this, I really do.
RyanRow02 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Beautiful little moments. Great writing :D
enomix chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Why do you break my heart so? :O Still this was great, I loved how you did this and really, a very good entry to the competition I wish you the best of luck! Also, you should write more Harry Potter fics, I love your writing but unfortunately I don't know much about Pokémon so I can't really read them - go write something else, I'll be sure to read it, and I'm sure many other people would too! Great ending!
Aria Saeryen chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Aww thank you for mentioning me! This was an awesome story! Keep writing!
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Kay gonna go cry now.. Seriously..
Hermione's the last one left *sob*
Anywayyyyyy, AMAZING job on this story. It was well-written and the emotions were perfect! I could feel Hermione's pain, her fear, and her happiness. Altogether, just beautiful story, beautiful writing, beautiful job. :D
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
They're so old now :3 cute! :)
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
This one was really good :)
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
aww so adorable :) good job!