Reviews for Burning Gem
HungarianMockingjay chapter 8 . 4/4
What a fascinating "What if..."! It is truly a splendid piece of writing, and an example of what is so lacking in the current Winx series. Keep up the good work!
lilytames chapter 8 . 2/10
I love it please update
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 8 . 1/6
And here we go with Season Two...
Plasma57 chapter 8 . 1/4
Excellent story, please update soon.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 8 . 1/3
It's been so long that I won't even bother guessing where the line came from. I've slept a lot since then...but I'm thrilled to be starting the year off with an update for this fic. Now I need to get cracking on some of mine, huh?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
update soon
Plasma57 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Excellent story, please update soon.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Don't know if that's the end or not but hoping for more.
Lawrensu chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
more more more more!
Dragon at Play chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
I really liked this version of the battle for Magix. Real exciting and dramatic.
What I also liked was Diaspro's more active role in the story. Since her and Bloom came to an understanding, she seems less petty and more concerned with the welfare of the dimension.
Seeing as this was not marked as complete, we'll be reading more of this adventure right. Please!

Great chapter. Hope to read more soon.
Till later.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
what a great story this should be included in season 6 or atleast a something about bloom and diaspro as friends
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
WOW!
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Good chapter.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
This chapter was amazingly action-packed. I loved how you altered season one to fit this. You still have the feel of it too. I can't wait for the next chapter.
To die upon a kiss chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
This is a great story. I just hope that Bloom and Sky don't end up together. Relationships just shouldn't survive that level of lying.
Anyway, I like your Bloom a lot better than the Bloom who currently appears on Nickbow...Nice job with her.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »