Reviews for The Rise of Uzumaki Naruto
ChaoticFoxx chapter 21 . 2/1
This is an amazing story, I wish there was more chapters. :(

Well it was amazing while it lasted

lovebishies chapter 21 . 1/1
You cant just end it there man. Keep writing please
NARUMOKA chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
finish this fanfic
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
I just found your story and I'm really sad it looks like you won't finish it...

I just want to say that it's a bad ass story.

I was particularly pleased that you didn't make Sasuke into a terrible person after going through the trouble of making them be friends, that always annoys me.

Thanks for the great read, sorry it wasn't longer.
No chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
...that sounds so cool in theory but in practice ITS SO FUCKING STUPID. HOW MANY TIMES ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FIGHT YOU ON THE WATER WHEN THEY KNOW YOU NEED WATER DOR TOUR STYLE? ANSWER IS NEVER. IT IS THE DUMBEST TAIJUTSU SRYLE EVER. YOU NEED TO BE ON A LAKE OR OCEAN FOR IT TO WORK THE ENEMY CAN JUST...FUCKING...MOVE...HA I WIN. CANT GET ME HERE ON DRY ASS LAND.
No chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
...Is he ever going to be ABLE. ro use his family taijutsu? Also WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE THERE TO PUNCH A PERSON? THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE F
GODDAMNIT. HE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW A STYLE AT ALL CAUSE JE ISNT "ALLOWED"TO USE HIS
thorndew chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
2 years later
GalaxyVixen chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Noooo, Naruto please gain your relationship back with the Hokage. ;-; *Sheds a tear*
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Ch 12

Not very impressed and interested. Sorry. The good part was delayed too much and the story become bland .
StarOfTime chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Two weeks, huh? Try two years.
StarOfTime chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Hi! I really like the story. I was wondering if you realize that removing the Uzumaki spiral from the Leaf uniforms means that they must take away the spiral from the symbol, which was put there to symbolize the Uzumaki clan, and is in fact the symbol of the whirlpool village?
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
HOLY CRAP UPDATE NOW I CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHR CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
D chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
Really good story but im really disappointed that the last update was so long ago. maybe you hit writers block or something else but i hope you continue your story sometime soon. it would be a great waste to let such a promising story go to waste.
lockblock chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
The story is very good, i would love it if you would write more chapters for it.
Ren O'neil chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Would love to see what prank Naruto did on kakashi. Would also love an update. Really good so far.