Reviews for The Rise of Uzumaki Naruto
GalaxyVixen chapter 6 . 7/18
Noooo, Naruto please gain your relationship back with the Hokage. ;-; *Sheds a tear*
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/12
Ch 12

Not very impressed and interested. Sorry. The good part was delayed too much and the story become bland .
StarOfTime chapter 21 . 5/9
Two weeks, huh? Try two years.
StarOfTime chapter 7 . 5/5
Hi! I really like the story. I was wondering if you realize that removing the Uzumaki spiral from the Leaf uniforms means that they must take away the spiral from the symbol, which was put there to symbolize the Uzumaki clan, and is in fact the symbol of the whirlpool village?
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 21 . 3/13
HOLY CRAP UPDATE NOW I CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHR CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
D chapter 21 . 2/16
Really good story but im really disappointed that the last update was so long ago. maybe you hit writers block or something else but i hope you continue your story sometime soon. it would be a great waste to let such a promising story go to waste.
lockblock chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
The story is very good, i would love it if you would write more chapters for it.
Ren O'neil chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Would love to see what prank Naruto did on kakashi. Would also love an update. Really good so far.
sakurakagome chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
I have reread this story a couple of times now and still enjoy it. I hope you that you will be updating this soon.
otakumick chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
I think it's been rather more than 2 weeks, so wheres the chapter?
ytygr chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Well, it's been over a year since you updated hopefully life has not been sending you too many curve balls. But can we get an update soon please.
Twinspired chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
I love your story so far...I literally laughed out loud in almost every chapter. You are hilarious! I love the way you wrote the characters in this Naruto fic. Please continue this story. Its so good and I enjoy your writing so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Ugh, I hate when people change Naruto's appearance. Changing his outfit is fine but I don't see why people feel the need to change his hair color and make him taller. Whatever, the rest of the story is good enough to make up for it.
zafnak chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Heh. I think your story is perhaps the third I've read where Naruto passes the first test by stealing somebody's test...violently.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Ok love the story but I have a that I dont get well one mainly and thats the hokage u cant have him decide to take seriously and have a backbone and then decide nope just get a by a 12 year old no matter how much he may favor him the fact of the matter is, is that that conversation should have ended with naruto fear and apologizing because in every way imaginable naruto was in the wrong he is a shinobi abd u cant have a shinobi blowing up like that over some information then not going to get everything straight and running off have to b dragged back and then tell off his superior the have stood up smacked naruto for court martialed him or atleast threatened it reason being is naruto needs that lessoned learned when he realizes he fucked up royally and is in absolutely no position to demand any thing from the hokage and then the hokage can explain shit to him now u have naruto thinking he can do what he wants and stuff and that just doesnt make for a good fanfic