Reviews for The Rise of Uzumaki Naruto
crazyjim87 chapter 21 . 10/24
It has been 3 1/2 years since the last update.. Are you planning on continuing it ? Please do it is a good story that deserves tllo be finished
Where did the updates go :(
ytygr chapter 20 . 8/22
It's sad that it's been three years since this has been updated but the story is worth the read even tho it's incomplete!
Erebus1200 chapter 14 . 5/30
Me talking to hokage Naruto: Everytime that you leave to your dad's forwhead Hinata call ne like come on over I like the way that she treat you wont leave me leave you call it that casanova.
King of Bahamut chapter 21 . 4/18
hope you update soon
ChaoticFoxx chapter 21 . 2/1
This is an amazing story, I wish there was more chapters. :(

Well it was amazing while it lasted

lovebishies chapter 21 . 1/1
You cant just end it there man. Keep writing please
NARUMOKA chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
finish this fanfic
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
I just found your story and I'm really sad it looks like you won't finish it...

I just want to say that it's a bad ass story.

I was particularly pleased that you didn't make Sasuke into a terrible person after going through the trouble of making them be friends, that always annoys me.

Thanks for the great read, sorry it wasn't longer.
No chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
...that sounds so cool in theory but in practice ITS SO FUCKING STUPID. HOW MANY TIMES ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FIGHT YOU ON THE WATER WHEN THEY KNOW YOU NEED WATER DOR TOUR STYLE? ANSWER IS NEVER. IT IS THE DUMBEST TAIJUTSU SRYLE EVER. YOU NEED TO BE ON A LAKE OR OCEAN FOR IT TO WORK THE ENEMY CAN JUST...FUCKING...MOVE...HA I WIN. CANT GET ME HERE ON DRY ASS LAND.
No chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
...Is he ever going to be ABLE. ro use his family taijutsu? Also WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE THERE TO PUNCH A PERSON? THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE F
GODDAMNIT. HE MIGHT AS WELL NOT KNOW A STYLE AT ALL CAUSE JE ISNT "ALLOWED"TO USE HIS
thorndew chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
2 years later
GalaxyVixen chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Noooo, Naruto please gain your relationship back with the Hokage. ;-; *Sheds a tear*
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Ch 12

Not very impressed and interested. Sorry. The good part was delayed too much and the story become bland .
StarOfTime chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Two weeks, huh? Try two years.