Reviews for Flesh and Bone
Salovi chapter 1 . 2/27
This was so good! I am disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Daryl immediately after Merle's death, and the others finding out what happened. It's nice to imagine that this is what happened. Your stories are so well written, emotional, and realistic... Thank you for sharing!
ArcheryLefty chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
heartbreaking and sooo insightful. a fountain of tears
purehalo chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was so stunningly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Tears. that's hard to do with me. great chapter
etheris chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Really enjoyed this
zennjenn chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oohh... very nicely done! "He was nothing now but food, living meat that could be killed and consumed and Daryl silently cried out for forgiveness at all the callousness he had ever shown anyone struggling to put a Walker down." Beautifully expressed. One of the great things about Daryl's character is that his actions speak so much louder than any words. This captures the thinking and emotions behind those actions. Thanks for the great piece!
Wynter S. Komen chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
There's only so much that we as viewers can see as we watch the show. We see the physicality, we hear the spoken dialog, but what you've done here is masterfully capture all of the emotions that were bottled into this one episode, this one scene. And it was done beautifully. You captured the gut-wrenching, heart tearing emotions he was obviously feeling and gave him an inner monologue that succinctly described what could only be going through his head. Definitely a feel-hurting episode it was! RIP Merle.
Sonya chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Fabulous story. Are you a writer for the show. You wrote it exactly as the writers and actors intended. I just saw a behind the scene of that episode.
KatlynIreneGlasse chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
God I hate you that episode almost made me cry (cept' I don't cry) and you made it ten times worse. Ugh stupid feels, I liked Merle as it is, cause I'm a COD fan and Michael Rooker did a voice on that, I already killed him once in game, why would they do it again! BTW I made a twitter so I could follow you so the twitter name of hyper Kat tis me, twitter buddies! Lol anyho see you soon! Kat
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg.. that episode made cry,,, i feel so bad for daryl..i just want to hug him when he cry. this is amazing and so strong.. u feel the emotion.. of what he felt