Reviews for What the Hell is Wrong With Me?
slystir chapter 1 . 5/29
Wearily means tiredly. Warily means cautiously.
krnschofield chapter 30 . 5/15
Just found this story. Read it and finished it within a day I loved it I really hope you decide to finish it one day I would love to see how their journey ends. Awesome writing.
Awe come on Dixon, you poor sad thing! she's vibin' on you hard dude, get with the program lol
ladylace616 chapter 4 . 5/8
how sweet of him, how socially inept to show up that early but it's cute that she was the first thing he thought of when he woke up *claps*
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 29 . 4/17
So I have left a few reviews for this story before and it won't let me leave another on some chapters. You stopped updating this story a long while ago and I guess it won't ever get updated. I wonder what happened. I know how interests wax and wane but I think it's a great pity as you've created such an interesting set up. I know the struggle. I'm writing a TWD fic but won't publish till its complete because of the fear that I won't get it done!
Anyways, this is the longest review and I prob won't get to post. But know people still read this great story and wonder what might happen!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 25 . 4/17
5 chapter left... Weeping!
I have no memory of where you left this. Just hoping its in a good place.
Love the wedding and Daryl interacting. And the shoes. I love a nude pump!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 23 . 4/17
Hahahahahaha... Turns to weeping cause I'm getting closer to the end and I'm not ready for this to be done!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 11 . 4/17
Weeping. Ugly weeping all over this chapter! No wonder it was already in my favourites. I had a quick look at the reviews... Wondering if I'd reviewed as a guest and see that this is unfinished.
I'm so sad about that. I'm enjoying it and it's good I realised no cause then it wouldn't be a shock. But still. I hate to see a good story unfinished.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 10 . 4/17
Hahahaha love this! Know I've read before but still! Too good!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 8 . 4/17
Oh my heart! That last bit was heartbreakingly good x
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 5 . 4/17
Haha love this story!
I personally don't like Carol/Daryl paairings, but I gotta say that the way this is written got me hooked from the very first chapter. Please finish this story!
Ashley chapter 30 . 3/8
Oh my goodness. I don't think I have ever loved a fanfiction story more. I am begging you to continue and finish this story. I'm obviously not alone in my wishing... You are an incredible writer. Thank you!
TreatWeeble chapter 30 . 2/20
Please, oh please finish...
Kimmy chapter 30 . 1/15
I have to agree with another reviewer. If this story never gets updated, it's still fantastic and I've loved seeing the story unfold. You've done a great job highlighting Daryl's lack of self worth and why he reacts the way he does. Seeing them come together and understand each other in a way no one else has is beautiful, and you've done a wonderful job. 3
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »