Reviews for Naruto: Road to Hokage
Rikudou sennin chapter 7 . 7/10
Now I wonder what happened to Sara?
PAIN chapter 7 . 7/10
Not a good ending
Guy chapter 3 . 7/10
Update plz
Guy chapter 3 . 7/10
Sakura seems to act like a wife mad at her husband lol
Rant chapter 2 . 7/10
Naruto should have mokutan in it more obvious that Uzumaki and Senju are relatives.
Donate chapter 2 . 7/10
I don't like the fact that Kishi made Naruto Soo weak and Sasuke discrimination against Naruto,Naruto's father 4th hokage,Sasuke's father Uchiha clan head lame!Naruto should get rinnegan and sasuke's gets just ordinary sharingan powers.
Sakura hater chapter 2 . 7/10
Sakura lame! She is a fan girl and mistreats Naruto.I rather she marry Bee so she can hear his ''rapping'' all day long
Why is stopping Naruto from seeing Sara,
Sakura may be pretty in ''Naruto's early childhood eyes'' but Sara is definitely more!
I wished Kishi made Naruto take Sara with him back to the future.
SOSP chapter 2 . 7/10
I don't like Naruto x Sakura.
Sakura too violent! I prefer anyone except Sakura and ino
kairi loves sora chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I like it. But didn't like the fact that naruto pretty much had to throw a cue on Kakashi. That really isn't what the hokage is passed down. But it is your fanfiction. Loved neji's reaction to tenten. See ya
Akamatt chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
An interesting way to determine Hokage, and the darth vader quote was unusual coming from Naruto, but oddly appropriate.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
If I were you, i'd tag this story with Naruto and Sakura. The narusaku will look at this story and people who can't stand the pinkette (like me) will not waste their time...