Reviews for The Road Trip
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/29
Wonderful. The difficult decision of Storybrooke v Enchanted Forest was well written without too much drama. Henry as a thoughtful young adult was excellent. Hook as someone trying to fit in was adorable. I love that he and Emma had children.
not done baking chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I really, REALLY loved this one and would love to see it continued. It's a great concept; do Henry and Emma even belong in our world or do they belong in the Enchanted Forest... and then just that adjustment would be an interesting thing to see play out.
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aw, love the Captain Cobra Swan stories :)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I think this was a perfect future storyline possibility for Henry, Emma and Hook. Bravo! Nice writing.
Starlight000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
My new favourite ouat fanfic! Absolutely loved it! Loved them trying to not PDA all the time. Loved it!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really dig it. It's a good, fluffy story that deserves the respect I give it for making a smile appear on my face.
Sally97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
that was really good! :D
ErisedWing2378 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was too adorable! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
90's Kai chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Alex and Jo...? Should I read something into that?
Anyway, I loved the story and I honestly say it's the first captain swan I read, but i love it, hope you decide to continue it.

Bye
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very nice! I like the secondary level of this story, about how every parent eventually has to let their child make their own decisions.