Reviews for The Road Trip
steph-the-fangirl-925 chapter 1 . 8/18
OMG This one shot was pure bliss! I've always loved the idea of the Storybrooke gang having the ability to used the beans to jump between our world and the EF whenever they wanted. You know like spending a couple of months living in the EF and then a couple of months back in Storyrbooke. I know we got Emma experiencing the EF lifestyle in multiple occasions, especially as a princess in the cs movie, but I actually want to see her live there in with her family in the royal castles or even spending a couple of weeks at see with Killian. So the fact that you really focused on this topic of going back really made me enjoy this one shot so much. Henry's annoyance at his parent's pda was hilarious. It's nice to see that Emma and Killian had some more kids. And it was super cute that Henry had grown to be so passionate about ships thanks to Killian and that he was super enthusiastic about visiting the navy yard. It's wonderful moments like these in your fics that this show was less of an ensemble cast so we had more time for Captain Cobra bonding scenes. But at least we have your amazing fics to help fill the void. I thought this one shot was adorably cute. It was just the right amount of feels and now I feel all warm and fuzzy. YAY!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/29
Wonderful. The difficult decision of Storybrooke v Enchanted Forest was well written without too much drama. Henry as a thoughtful young adult was excellent. Hook as someone trying to fit in was adorable. I love that he and Emma had children.
not done baking chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I really, REALLY loved this one and would love to see it continued. It's a great concept; do Henry and Emma even belong in our world or do they belong in the Enchanted Forest... and then just that adjustment would be an interesting thing to see play out.
Nightshade333 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aw, love the Captain Cobra Swan stories :)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I think this was a perfect future storyline possibility for Henry, Emma and Hook. Bravo! Nice writing.
Starlight000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
My new favourite ouat fanfic! Absolutely loved it! Loved them trying to not PDA all the time. Loved it!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I really dig it. It's a good, fluffy story that deserves the respect I give it for making a smile appear on my face.
Sally97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
that was really good! :D
ErisedWing2378 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was too adorable! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
90's Kai chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Alex and Jo...? Should I read something into that?
Anyway, I loved the story and I honestly say it's the first captain swan I read, but i love it, hope you decide to continue it.

PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very nice! I like the secondary level of this story, about how every parent eventually has to let their child make their own decisions.