Reviews for And I Can Carry You
karonkgb chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Please continue. Suffering from a friend is hard enough, but gulping it down into your gut is like swallowing a dead rock you can't get out.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow well done! Another chapter would be great, you have a very nice writing style.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
yes, I'd like to understand how it made him feel
How it made Sam feel? Was Sam angry at Cas? Was Dean angry/upset/confused?
I'd like another chapter. :0)
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This show is tearing me apart, and this story did too, but both were in a good way, if that makes any sense. It breaks my heart to know Castiel tries so hard to do the right thing and fails. Every time. Or almost. But that's why I fell in love with his character, and your stories always remind me why I continue to watch SPN. Thanks for posting!
ValidEgo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'd love to read more. Thanks for writing
PhoenixFeathers4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading this and love the way you captured the characters of Sam and Dean. I'm a bit behind on Supernatural so I don't know how this links in with season 8 but would like to see you take this further :)
Anna Sheridan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Please don't stop there!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
/Whatever the reason, Sam isn't about to let the opportunity go.
"I can carry you too, Dean."/

Exact moment the tears came. Oooh, that was so perfect.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Boy, there's so much heartache in these eyes - I can just feel it running through my veins. You did wonderful - and it's only fair, honesty for honesty, they tend to be such hypocrates sometimes, these two. So I loved to see them talk about what's happened, and how Sam pushed gently but constantly against these iron walls. I hated to see Dean's face mashed into a mask of pain, and of course the healing hand could only heal on the surface - even if Dean could recognize that this wasn't Cas, not really. So yes - I'd love to have another chapter.
You get my Easter bunny in return :-)

Happy Holidays, dear!

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good chapter, glad Sam pressed him.
Hundley chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't think it's so much that Cas nearly beat Dean to death as it is that Dean needs to be able to trust someone. The beating took place before Dean told Sam no more lying and Sam agreed. To have his other "brother" having lied to him also and now beating him to death, after finding out on his own that Sam was in trouble health-wise, was too much for Dean. Dean needs people that he can depend on. and it meant that he had no one that he could trust. IMO, that was the devastating part of it all for Dean.

Nice story.
gr8read chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
First off. WOOHOO!

Second, favorite visual: " Sam waits for more but sighs as Dean's right hand moves towards the radio once more. He catches it before it reaches its intended target and the quick reflex of the appendage to get away from the pressure of Sam's touch surprises him.

The word is quiet and shaky and Sam notices how Dean retracts his body as far as he is able against the door. "
/melts off the chair

And finally, yes, please, may we have another (chapter).

Off to do my happy dance...

Psychee chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I would like a next chapter. I'm hungry for more (gen) post 8.17 stories. A reveal between the brothers is a good read.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Nice one! The show just never has enough time to explore it all and it stands to reason that Dean would be jumpy and upset after having his friend beat the tar out of him. Glad to see Sam noticing that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this So much! Please continue!