Reviews for Neptune
Kerstae chapter 3 . 12/4
Ok.. Can we start a Kickstarter to get Netflix to pick this up? Loving this wee book :)
I Tonks I chapter 10 . 8/29
I need more of this. Soon please:D
Ok - so got the notification of the update one day when I went on recently and was SOOOOOOOO happy! My family thinks I'm nuts - but who cares! It was my birthday a week later, so I saved the update as a present for me! I SLOWLY reread the whole story again (not for the first time I might add) and waited for my birthday to read it...so much fun. I have to say; one of the BEST chapters - and I thought nothing would beat Veronica meeting the mayor of Neptune for the first time. I love so many of the new characters - I love and am sad for Siobhan (well, sorry, LoVe comes first!) and Tad is a complete idiot. I love how when Logan was upset when Siobhan was pushed, but was ready to pummel him when he called Veronica names! Sticks and stones my foot! Anyways - I think the mystery psycho is non-other than DUNCAN! Clues - mystery boyfriend of Madison, weird stalker visit to Veronica, mad at Logan...Please don't tease us with an August update! Please update! I will wait 2 years, but please please please (this is begging) please update again and again and again...I love the story - it is so good! You are one of the best LoVe writers here. I love how you write. Please update soon.
Sunkissu9 chapter 10 . 6/19
Wow! Amazing chapter!
Thank you for coming back and adding more. I really enjoy your story.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 10 . 6/18
Wee, I'm so happy right now. This is one of the best Veronica Mars stories out there and it deserves an ending! The writing, the characters and plot is all outstanding.

Why did Madison have to die? I actually liked her and I was really hoping for a Madison/Logan friendship. But Madison's boyfriend is Weevil, right? I reread it again but I can't remember whether you ever named the elusive boyfriend. But I just always assumed that it was Weevil. Ergo poor Weevil, he can just never catch a break. Unless of course, he is the murderer and obsessed with Veronica.

I love how you have included so many of the characters (ships) that I love. I am sincerely hoping for a Mac and Dick relationship but he clearly needs to grow up before he is ever ready for that.

Poor Veronica. It must be exhausting and horrible to be targeted by such an insane murderer. Right now, I haven't any guesses to who it could be besides Weevil. And is Dick's blackmail connected? Why would the blackmailer also want Mac out of the way?

So as you can see I have many questions which I hope won't be left unanswered.

So, I hope you'll update again, sooner rather than later.

Happy writing :D
tigerlady1981 chapter 10 . 6/18
Great update! Great story!
Please continue this! Like you're other pieces it's amazing!
mallow87 chapter 10 . 6/14
whoa.
ORoadover2soon chapter 10 . 6/14
Holy Bananas this is good! Are you Rob Thomas in disguise? :)
Abef chapter 10 . 6/14
It's PIZ.
He's ba-ack!
And boy is he out to make V pay!
C.elder chapter 10 . 6/14
At last!
I thought that you had joined the band of unfinished story writers, but registered to get any eventual updates in hope that you would continue.
And here it is at long last.
And it's great. Finally the mystery that you had dangled oh so long ago, starts to reveal itself.
And it is a terrific one indeed. What a great villain (Cassidy back from the dead?), and what an original and innovative way of executing his victims. He has made V the killer!
And what a wonderful description of Mack having the bring the news to Madison's bio parents- very well written and full of emotion.
And thank you for not having Logan as some hapless, needy, clingy, spineless , self centred mush.

So,- how many years do we wait for the next chapter?
I don't mean to be ungrateful, but it has been a looooong time...did I say that already? Oops.
DareM chapter 10 . 6/13
This fic is amazing! Logan's character is especially well written. Hope you will continue to update! As for your other stories, will you update them soon?
Nicolebct1 chapter 1 . 6/13
I was so happy to hear that you had continued this story. I just re-read the whole thing. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Longingexpectantheart chapter 10 . 6/13
OH MY GOODNESS! If you could have heard my squeal of pure delight when I received a notification for this story, you would have laughed. I honestly didn't know if what I was seeing was real or something I made up by wishful thinking. So first, THANK YOU for continuing this masterpiece. I'm savoring every word. Next, you truly are brilliant. I wish I had even an iota of your creativity and ability to write as beautifully as you do. You always blow me away with your captivating storytelling.

Since the beginning, I've had my suspicions on who the killer is. I think you may have given us a clue or two scattered about the story,maybe?! I was in utter shock learning of the details of each murder. (Again, major kudos for your writing!) How is Veronica even functioning? I'm amazed at her tenacity but felt such a sadness for her that she really had no one to confide in until now, that is. Please please reassure me that Logan will continue to be this steadfast presence in her life. I'm so worried that those advising him will tell him to put major distance between himself and our girl detective. I have confidence in Logan standing up for her and really doing whatever he wants to (because he's Logan Echolls!) but also having a responsibility to the town of Neptune and perhaps has to tread lightly about being seen with her. You know what else I'm terrified of? Um, the serial killer! Is he coming after Logan before he tries to take out Veronica? I'm so worried for these two! And I'm still waiting for the Weevil fallout. How in the world is he going to react? That is, if he even cares about Madison dying :)

Here are more random thoughts/questions:
Is Keith dating LeAnn? I'm trying to figure out who Veronica would be the most repulsed by. I think it would be her.
If Logan knew Veronica was the only one for him, why propose to Siobhan? Was it like an accidental proposal? (I'm thinking One Tree Hill style where the ring was purchased for Veronica but Siobhan found it in his drawer and didn't correct her when she assumed it was hers.) Are you laughing right now? Because I can't believe I seriously typed that. However, I've thought about this (way too much) and I can't see him getting down on one knee and asking to spend the rest of his life with her if he knew Veronica was always it for him. Unless he started doubting his decision after he realized the commitment he was making?!
Please tell me Logan's birthday plans include spending time with her?
Have I told you how much I love everything you write? Because I really do.

I know I have so many other ramblings, but I'll leave it here for now. (Before you think I'm even crazier than I am!) Thank you again for the joy you bring to all of us through your genius storytelling. You never disappoint.
loveisloveislove chapter 10 . 6/13
So I hadn't looked at the most recent VM updates in awhile but had this feeling that there was something waiting for me. First thing I saw was that this was updated. It put such a smile on my face, so thank you. This is one of my all time favorites and I'm so happy you're still working on this. And wow, what an update! Ahh I'm loving this mystery and of course LoVe 3 Can't wait for the next installment (but I will!)