Reviews for Neptune
Are you going to finish? Please? You have left us hanging! I think it is Duncan. I think you need to write more! Please?
Please continue this story...begging, pleading, groveling...;)...:(...:()...
I'm trusting you - as you asked me - that the Weevil/Logan connection will be revealed?! Please continue this story!...
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...write more! Please finish! I love how you write! You are so funny - I love the banter! Are you not going to finish this? The story is great~please finish. 2 years is a long time!
Are you kidding? You have to update! It's been years...are you done? We wait!
Abef chapter 9 . 2/20
the 2 year anniversary is coming up...will you be leaving us hanging for longer?
Or will we find out who did the dastardly deed?
Will V suspect Logan/accuse him/ find evidence pointing to him?
Will Logan tell her where to go with all said evidence?
Will Logan finally find a good girl who will cherish him as he deserves?
ForgeK chapter 9 . 2/18
Please, please finish this!
You've set up so many great mysteries I anxious to see them unfold.
Side noteI love that Mac had pet rats! We have a special fondness for them in our householdit's great to see them get some love.
Update, update, UPDATE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LoVe UPDATE!
hugsandpuppies chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I've been in the mood to reread some of my fave VM fanfic, and of course Neptune was high on the list! No pressure or anything, but if you don't update one of these days, the world will be a sadder place for it. It's truly shaping up to be one of the best fics in the fandom, so I hope you're not feeling discouraged!

I'm certainly interested in anything you'll reveal in upcoming chapters, but I'll be totally shocked if Madison's boyfriend turns out to be anyone other than Weevil. I also predict Celeste as Keith Mars' special lady friend, although Lianne is also a possibility. As for the murderer, I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to learn more about that one! had to go backwards to ch.8 to post this so I hope it isn't confusing :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
Please continue with this story.
ORoadover2soon chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Please, please dont stop there! This is so great and I have no idea who the murderer is. And its such a vibrant world you've created that I need to know. Please :) #notashamedtobeg
mjreese123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Will you be continuing this storyline? It is a great story and based on the comments there are alot of people who would love for you to continue the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
I've barely read a page and a half and i'm thinking this is definitely more of an M rating. Talking about masturbating and sex from behind are a bit graphic for teenagers let alone the stalking theme. Love your stories but this really isn't appropriate for a younger teen that may come across it. M is the more appropriate in my opinion!
Lexxical chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Okay, I'm very to shamelessly beg for this to be continued!
February27 chapter 9 . 2/23/2016